Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland Rams 2009 VB Team(State Bound)
I hear raceland has a really good returning lineup for the 2009. Great group of freshman and sophomores. State Bound??
Well I do not no about state bound but I do have a niece that plays vollyball Shelby Reffett. Havent made it to any of her matches how does she look?
So far so good, her and Britta Cochran will lead the way for Raceland IMO.
GreenupPlayer1976 Wrote:So far so good, her and Britta Cochran will lead the way for Raceland IMO.

Great news, she really is a very hard worker my sister and her husband have raised her so well and Im very proud of her.
i usually dont follow girls sports but when it comes to volleyball i know my stuff. Racelands district will be really weak because russell will lose a fine athlete in lauren gill but greenup player you hit it on the head britta cochran will lead the ladyrams. she is great about setting up her teamates for punishing spikes. Shelby has a lot of potential and great leadership skills. Now if they can get aundrea carrolls act together because they need her. She has been suffering from character issues, but if they can get her under control imo raceland is state bound
tomcat_fan_for_life Wrote:i usually dont follow girls sports but when it comes to volleyball i know my stuff. Racelands district will be really weak because russell will lose a fine athlete in lauren gill but greenup player you hit it on the head britta cochran will lead the ladyrams. she is great about setting up her teamates for punishing spikes. Shelby has a lot of potential and great leadership skills. Now if they can get aundrea carrolls act together because they need her. She has been suffering from character issues, but if they can get her under control imo raceland is state bound

When did Aundrea Carroll transfer to Raceland did she not previsoly go to Lewis county I work with her uncle.
devilhorns05 Wrote:When did Aundrea Carroll transfer to Raceland did she not previsoly go to Lewis county I work with her uncle.

from what the guys up at the mill have been sayin shes been goin there for almost a year
tomcat_fan_for_life Wrote:from what the guys up at the mill have been sayin shes been goin there for almost a year

:rockon: Wish her the best. Did Raceland ever get out the Mendoza girl.
devilhorns05 Wrote::rockon: Wish her the best. Did Raceland ever get out the Mendoza girl.

dont quote me on this but i think one of my buddies said he saw her at a conditioning session, she is really tall isnt she
Yes Ive heard she can really get up, my wife is big on vollyball she was on schlorship for it at marshall.
devilhorns05 Wrote:Yes Ive heard she can really get up, my wife is big on vollyball she was on schlorship for it at marshall.

thats impressive :Thumbs:
tomcat_fan_for_life Wrote:thats impressive :Thumbs:

:dontthink Ha dont tell her that shell talk about it for a week:lmao:
Yeah, ive heard alot of bad things about the Carrol girls past, former teamates say she had character issues and needed some discipline. My neice goes to Lewis where carrol transferred from. If Raceland can straghtin her up theyll have a hek of a team.
I look for Russell to be tough again this year.