Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach of the Year 14th Region.
Well deserve by a great coach.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I thought that you was just posting your opinion.

No problem
Congrats Coach Adams!
He is a work horse. Not only does he do basketball, but he is also the volleyball coach, and if things don't work out with his brother in softball he might coach that.
cougarpride08 Wrote:He is a work horse. Not only does he do basketball, but he is also the volleyball coach, and if things don't work out with his brother in softball he might coach that.

Yeah he does do a little bit of everything.
And he is great to them kids. One of the best coaches we have.
are you serious?
Dickie Adams?
he has girls that are talented but that doesnt mean he is he one that put that ball in their hand.
I think Chris Tolliver should get 14th region coach of the year.
yea they only won one game, so don't be little smart elecs and bring the record up,
but, has anyone noticed how much harder those girls worked when he took over the second half of the season?
they actually wanted to win games after he showed up becuse he opened their eyes to what they can be.
untouchable13 Wrote:are you serious?
Dickie Adams?
he has girls that are talented but that doesnt mean he is he one that put that ball in their hand.
I think Chris Tolliver should get 14th region coach of the year.
yea they only won one game, so don't be little smart elecs and bring the record up,
but, has anyone noticed how much harder those girls worked when he took over the second half of the season?
they actually wanted to win games after he showed up becuse he opened their eyes to what they can be.

Sounds like to me if they would have worked hard the first half of the season they might have had a better season. Dickie doesnt have to open his girls eyes. They always want to win and if they dont they dont play for him!!!!!
He works so hard, and I am so glad he won this award. He won it in LCC's first year didn't he?
lil dog Wrote:Sounds like to me if they would have worked hard the first half of the season they might have had a better season. Dickie doesnt have to open his girls eyes. They always want to win and if they dont they dont play for him!!!!!

i dont know if you realized this, but jenkins had went through some coaching changes the first half of the season. some girls wanted to give up when a coach left them.
it wasn't until the second half of the season until they found a good coach that wanted to make a change for the lady cavs!
we will see how good they will be.
cougarpride08 Wrote:we will see how good they will be.

okay. :biggrin:
That is one good thing about dickie. Right now he is working on aau, and in the fall he is the volleyball coach, and then it is basketball. There is no quit in this guy.
Dickie is a wonderful coach. Good job and good luck in the future.
talk to him the other day, and he said he has them right now in open gym.
Paul Terry deserves this.
Who is Paul Terry?
cougarpride08 Wrote:That is one good thing about dickie. Right now he is working on aau, and in the fall he is the volleyball coach, and then it is basketball. There is no quit in this guy.

Trust me...
If Coach Toliver could, he would be working on AAU. <--- that is a fact