Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard Bulldogs
50.00%
Perry Co. Central Commodores
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Perry Central (14th Region Championship)
courtdog Wrote:when is this game played

Tonight at 7.
House Wrote:Too close to call, but once again it will be Hazard or Perry representing the 14th region. :champ:

:thumpsup:
Region runs through Perry County!
We are all gonna be there to watch the game!! I think we all should just ignore the side show stuff and focus on basketball!! Who cares what they do or how they dress, it won't determine the outcome of the game!! With that said, I hope the Dawgs are shooting free-throws as I am typing!! I wish all players and fans a good game and a safe trip to Powell Co. tonight!! May the best team win and represent our region well at Rupp!! GO DAWGS!!
Well unfortunetly i will not be attending this one, and it breaks my heart Sad But i do belive my Dores will pull it out. Ill take Perry by 7. Good look dores and good luck to whoever represents the 14th region at rupp.
Aslan Wrote:^ They shouldnt let them do that junk at all.

Why shouldnt they let a pep section support its school in fun way? I love it, I think its awesome.I think Hazards one of best pep section in EKY. I love watching them. They always have something new and exciting every touranment. (Coal Miners, Flava fav,GhosterBuster,and Jakawalkaz or w/e they was last night). I love tourament time and its fun for fans,students,and players! Good luck to both teams tonight and everyone have a safe trip to Powell Co. and back.
I sure hope your right about a packed house nothing better. Good luck 2 both teams.
Where is the game being played? I will be watching it online through WYMT.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Where is the game being played? I will be watching it online through WYMT.

Powell Co.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I wonder what the Bulldog crazies have in store for everyone tonight! Hope it's better than the Grim Reaper stuff they had last night. I heard they have already asked Powell if they would play some music for them to perform, must have something ready to go. Could really cause some problems, Powell better watch out and have much security on hand for this one.

Grim reapers??? You must have been at a different ballgame.
Hazard By 14
Aslan Wrote::thumpsup:
Region runs through Perry County!

I thought it ran thru JBS last year. Or whenever.
This is a toss up, but I think PCC will win in a close one.
I like the Hazard fans, they bring much school spirit to the game. What is wrong with that?