Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 59 - Wolfe Co. 46
Aslan Wrote:Pretty sure, Wolfe Co was the one chanting BS last night, not Perry.

no what they was yelling was push it wolfe has more class than anyone in this tournament they would be the last team to do something as stupid as hazard or perry i watched both games and a boy from hazard was yelling a a guy at the other side calling him a fat ***:HitWall:
Hazard fans are the worse in the 14th they suck. Wolfe scored more points from the foul against Estill Co than they score total agains PCC. Go PCC hope you go to the state.
king360 Wrote:Keep her at the houseTongueirateSho

yea good idea genius keep all the kids at the house:thatsfunn
:ChairHit:
tarheelsballer#50 Wrote:no what they was yelling was push it wolfe has more class than anyone in this tournament they would be the last team to do something as stupid as hazard or perry i watched both games and a boy from hazard was yelling a a guy at the other side calling him a fat ***:HitWall:

No, I heard BS.
And yes, there probably not near as bad as Hazard.
courtdog Wrote:Hazard fans are the worse in the 14th they suck. Wolfe scored more points from the foul against Estill Co than they score total agains PCC. Go PCC hope you go to the state.

:thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:No, I heard BS.
And yes, there probably not near as bad as Hazard.

i will agree with you it sounded like that but i am 100% sure they was yelling push it