Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your teams best game of the year!
Well since me being from LC, I guess you would say maybe the Boyd County game, WRONG!! The game would be the Belfry game, even though they lost it was there best game of the year, it showed what type of team they really do have.
Ya..Man that game was exciting. ANd i didnt even watch it. Catdawg gave some of the best updates. Least LC showed the guts to go for the win by going for two.
Belfry is still yet to play their best complete game of the year. We're not peaking yet....
Ashland's games with Ironton and JC would both awesome this season. Lost to Ironton by 1 and missed a field goal to win it as time expired. Beat JC by 3 as they missed a field goal to tie the game with only a few seconds left in the game.
yea I watched game film tomcat68 on the Ironton game as we prepared that week for Ironton. I also got to watch some more game film on ashland but can't remember who they played.
Prestonsburg's best game i guess was the Hazard game !
I don't think Belfry's played that game yet...Ask me in December.Wink :big grin:
My best game came in 1998 when I played for Sheldon Clark and we won in over time. Even more fun than that was when the brawl broke out after the game, it was a war. And even though we lost to Fort Thomas we scored the most points against them that year this was my most rememberable games.
I hope Johnson Central has not payed their best game yet. But their best game so far would have to be the Apple Bowl against Paintsville
The Pikeville Panthers played a great game against paintsville. 20 unanswered points in the second half lead to a big rivalry win.
Sasquatch72 Wrote:The Pikeville Panthers played a great game against paintsville. 20 unanswered points in the second half lead to a big rivalry win.

That was a good win for the panthers. They bounced back from the Hazard game. Too bad. The a win didnt help their seeding Sad