Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barnhardt says NIT Bid would be accepted
Kentucky Athletic Director Mitch Barnhardt told the NIT on Friday that Kentucky would accept the invitation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3960803
well be happy if we get one
I'd take it. It's money plus post-season experience for the Frosh.
They would be idiots not to accept it...
the main thing is more experience for us and BCG to hopefully get something lined out for next year
I Thick It Well Help Next Year If We Play.
I know UK fans don't want to play in the NIT. With the history that they have and a great history it is.They have set the standard for college basketball over the years!!! Right now they are in a slump that has went on far to long for TRUE BLUE FANS but this team needs to play even if its in the dust bowl in hazard ky. In 2 years you guys will be back on top!!! No doubt in my mind at all.
lil dog Wrote:I know UK fans don't want to play in the NIT. With the history that they have and a great history it is.They have set the standard for college basketball over the years!!! Right now they are in a slump that has went on far to long for TRUE BLUE FANS but this team needs to play even if its in the dust bowl in hazard ky. In 2 years you guys will be back on top!!! No doubt in my mind at all.

Good Post. Agree 100%
I think it was a great decision.