Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would YOU call 911 over this?

Click the link and listen. It's 3 separate 911 calls made by a woman who couldn't get the McNuggets she wanted at McDonald's.

Apparently, she gave the cashier the money for the McNuggets and then they realized they were out. According to the phone calls, McDonald's could not refund her money, but told her she could substitute any item(s) of equal value. The woman "did not want to eat something she didn't want" so she called 911.

I can understand her being upset about the situation, but I don't think I would go as far as to call police.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There are some stupid people out there...haha
There was a call in Huntington WV over the weekend that the lady was mad because Wendy's didn't put extra bacon on her Baconator.
It is people like this that could prevent a call getting through for an actual emergency or delaying a response time from a corresponding medical squad. ****es me off.
911 is for a real emergency were minutes mean life of death and you have some idiots that think it is funny to call for ridiculous reasons.
If I were the officer responding to this call I would shoot this housewife.
Colonel Kill Wrote:911 is for a real emergency were minutes mean life of death and you have some idiots that think it is funny to call for ridiculous reasons.

Agreed!
The oporator should have hung up asap.
Gosh. some people really arent playing with a full deck. lol
Absolutely. Chicken McNuggets are crucial to a meal at McDonalds. If they are missing, the meal is all wrong. A total emergency.
No not if they didnt have the nuggets. But, if they gave me my nuggets and they didnt have my sweet and sour sauce they woulda had to call cause I woulda popped a cap in there!
It would be BBQ sauce for me. lol
Brittany0121 Wrote:It would be BBQ sauce for me. lol

Me too.
Some people take ignorance to a new level!
Sounds like she's a drama queen.
That's terrible!!!
She needs to be arrested for sure.
Anybody want to bet that she sues and gets twenty million dollars?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life