Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting info on the Class of 2010...
I question the accuracy of these rankings, they have Arkansas Brewer on the list playing at Southern HS in Louisville.

Arkansas never did play for Southern and has not played high school ball since his freshman year when he played for Newport High School. That year he started JV and played very little Varsity. Arkansas was a very good player when he was in 6th and 7th grade but after those two years, everyone started outgrowing him and he lost his size advantage. Also, he has not played AAU ball in two years either.
Wondering how Taylor Newsome is on here and not Elisha Justice or Ashley Hatfield? Taylor is a good player, but you'd figure either one of those two over Taylor.
i don't think these are very accurate because i checked the football recruits and some of the best players in the state aren't on there at all
That list will be much more accurate come fall.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:That list will be much more accurate come fall.

I agree, there are many names left off the list, IMO.
there are tons of names left out on this list. where is elisha justice and ashley hatfield. they are both better than over half the people on that list. they really need to upgrade this list.
well i looked at some of the older lists with ppl already in college and they still say undecided so honestly i doubt they updated or followed them after graduation
goodguy Wrote:I question the accuracy of these rankings, they have Arkansas Brewer on the list playing at Southern HS in Louisville.

Arkansas never did play for Southern and has not played high school ball since his freshman year when he played for Newport High School. That year he started JV and played very little Varsity. Arkansas was a very good player when he was in 6th and 7th grade but after those two years, everyone started outgrowing him and he lost his size advantage. Also, he has not played AAU ball in two years either.

Great catch. I've coached against this kid for year's in NKY.
Alot of these kids join recruiting websites and such to get their name out there, so there probably are some better players than on that list. There is a marketing element to the recruiting process.