Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 76 - Pike County Central 68 (59th district consolation)
Congrats Hornets on a great WIN
Congrats Phelps
Congrats Hornets.
Good Job Guys!
Congrats Hornets! Any stats?
Good win for my friend Clay Campbell and his Hornets so I guess that puts Phelps Sheldon Clark Saturday at 8 for the play - in to see who gets to move on to the regionbal tournament.:Thumbs:
Congrats Hornets good luck in the regional tour next week. Always good to see Phelps win my first cousin Dale Hunt was a coach there and a good one too. Took Phelps to state tour. in 88 or 89. anyway great job guys.
CONGRATS PHELPS!
Greattt game to watch!
The fans reallly pulled them through and the ball they played tonight is the ball they need to keep playing.

Once again, congrats ya'll.
I'm proud!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Down and Out Wrote:Good win for my friend Clay Campbell and his Hornets so I guess that puts Phelps Sheldon Clark Saturday at 8 for the play - in to see who gets to move on to the regionbal tournament.:Thumbs:

From my knowledge, this win gave them the 2nd seed to region, for which they get to go.
PCC plays tomorrow.
IF IM WRONG, just tell me and let me know whats going on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
you are right Phelps is the 2 seed and pcc plays tomorrow for their shot at the regional. congrats Phelps on a good win.
So is Phelps in or do they play us tomorrow?
Phelps 76 Pike Co. Central 68

Phelps 18 17 14 27 76

Pike Co. Central 18 15 6 29 68

59th District at Pike Co. Central
Consolation game
Phelps (16-9) -- Stiltner 34, Hager 20, Smith 9, Maynard 1, Campbell 11, Gannon 1.
Pike Co. Central (8-22) -- Thompson 21, McCoy 22, Tackett 7, Meade 5, Charles 6, Gross 5, Seal 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
BatCat11 Wrote:So is Phelps in or do they play us tomorrow?

Phelps is in.
I believe you guys play PCC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Congratulations to the Hornets. HUGE games for Stiltner and Hager!

Stats posted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Congrats Phelps!
donathanhurley Wrote:Phelps is in.
I believe you guys play PCC.

Correct. Phelps advances to regionals as a #2 seed, or a runner-up seed, or whatever you want to call it.

Sheldon Clark and Pike Central are considered as #3 seeds right now, I guess. They will play each other tomorrow night for the final berth in the regional, and the winner will be essentially the fourth #2 seed.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Phelps.......................
Congrats Phelps
Did anyone catch the meltdown by the Central player Seal? He lost all composure on the court and was openly arguing with his teammate (McCoy)on/off the court and once he took his seat he never left the bench again for a team huddle.

It was a shocking turn in a ballgame that had been nip and tuck until then. After that the Hornets took control and really coasted to the win leading by 10 throughout the second half.
Pikeville OT Wrote:Did anyone catch the meltdown by the Central player Seal? He lost all composure on the court and was openly arguing with his teammate (McCoy)on/off the court and once he took his seat he never left the bench again for a team huddle.

It was a shocking turn in a ballgame that had been nip and tuck until then. After that the Hornets took control and really coasted to the win leading by 10 throughout the second half.

He's been melting down all season.
Pikeville OT Wrote:Did anyone catch the meltdown by the Central player Seal? He lost all composure on the court and was openly arguing with his teammate (McCoy)on/off the court and once he took his seat he never left the bench again for a team huddle.

The whole team has been melting down the entire season. Seal's anger came to a head when McCoy initiated whatever happened (he said). The team has to me has been divided all season. You can tell by their play. There are players open and some still insist on turning the ball over rather than passing to the open player. The guards drive the lane instead of passing to the cutter or back out for the jump shot they turn it over. I don't blame the players it is the Coach's fault. Thompson simply has been out coached from all aspects of the game from controlling his players to matching up to the other teams. Feel bad for the boys and the PCC program.

Good win Coach Campbell & Team.
Yeah you can definately see that PC boys get angery at eachother easily. Just glad the Phelps boys kept it composed last night and had a great game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Game was alot Closer than Score
Michael Boyd Thompson Played a great game
Phelps also put on a good show