Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 91 - South Floyd 66
Final from the first-round of the 58th district Tourney at the "Dome".

This game was never really close. Jody Tackett and Alex Stumbo had nice games.

Congrats Blackcats and good luck in the championship game against Betsy Layne!
Congrats Prestonsburg
Congrats P-Burg!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Congrats P-Burg
P-burg
Tackett 24 pts
Gearheart 17 pts
Burchett 16 pts
Stumbo 11 pts
Patrick 8 pts
Tincher 4 pts
Hall 4 pts
J. Blackburn 3 pts
W. Blackburn 2 pts
Jamerson 2 pts

Blackcats 30/40 from the line

South Floyd
Turner 18 pts
Tommy Hall 15 pts
Dakota Hall 15 pts
Marson 6 pts
Tackett 5 pts
Mitchell 4 pts
Vance 2 pts
Jones 1 pt

Raiders 10/15 from the line
Congrats P-Burg
Forgot to congratulate Austin Gearheart and Michael Burchett as well.

Good game boys!
Congrats Blackcats. Nice game Stumbo came out of the gate red hot. A balanced effort tonight. Just what you need in the finals.

Sf way to hang in and not give up. A very good 3rd quarter. Keep working hard and get ready for next year.
Prestonsburg played excellent in the 1st half, maybe their best half of the season. I was really impressed with Alex Stumbo as he didn't hesitate to fire it up tonight and made the Raiders pay by concentrating on Tackett & Burchett. Jody Tackett played another great game tonight as he continues to rack up 15+ point performances. Tincher played a good game off the bench as he has done very well on the boards thus far late in the season. Gearheart played like a basketball player tonight, something he he hasn't done a lot of this season as he hasn't always used his athletic ability the way he should have. Burchett played a good game as well and has become a very good distributor of the ball lately, which is something I'm sure coach Pack is pleased to see out of his point guard.

Coach Hall has some potential on his team as majority of them are underclassman and will be one of the better teams in the region within the next few seasons.

Congrats Blackcats!
Congrats Blackcats!

Prestonsburg- Another nice game for Tackett. Gearheart also played well. Just came out smoking in the 1st half. SF actually outscored them in the 2nd half(47-43).

South Floyd- Came out slow, tried to play the uptempo style with P-burg and just couldn't do it. Very nice game by Dakota Hall, thought he had the best game for the Raiders. Turner and T. Hall also played well.
Congrats Pburg! I think if Pburg plays like they did last night they win the 58th! Now I know SF ain't the same type of team as BL but I think that if Pburg's bench plays as well as they did aginst SF I can see them winning a few games in region, no matter if they win the 58th or not!
^ Who does Prestonburg play next?
Stardust Wrote:^ Who does Prestonburg play next?

Betsy Layne in the 58th district finals.
Congrats P-Burg!
Congrats p-Burg