Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 69 - Buckhorn 52
I thought it would be closer but Coach Hollan always has his troops ready when it comes tourney time. Congrats Dawgs!
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Dawgs!
Probably a good sign for Hazard .....I am still wondering if they can pull it all together this year and this was probably a good start....
congrats dawgs! Should be a great game Friday.
Congrats Dawgs! Any stats?
Friday will be wild in Leslie County..lol
Congrats Hazard!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Hazard scoring:
Warren 13, Martin 11, Back 11, Whitaker 11 Jones 11, BJ Combs 10, Kidd 2

Not sure about Buckhorn. Congrats and good luck Dawgs!!
Buckhorn scoring was:

Stidham 15,Day 13,Blank 10,Colwell 4,Kilburn 4,Gay 2,Couch 2 and Neece 2
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Bulldogs, a well balanced win.
Congrats to Hazard, they look like they are ready for another run at the 14th crown. As for Buckhorn, anybody who has missed watching the Blank kid over the years has missed out on a real player, he has been a real treat to watch. Blank is the only senior on this team and they only have two players in the Junior class. A 20 win this year combined with their recent success in the middle school ranks should make Buckhorn a threat in the years ahead.
Congrats to Hazard on the win and congrats to Buckhorn on a good season.
I thought this game was supposed to be played Thursday night. Well that's what Khsaa website said. Anyways Buckhorn that good. Congrats to both teams. That is pretty wild 4 players scoring 11 points. I would only think they would be ready if they would have beat them by 25 points. But I never did get to see Buckhorn play this year so I can't really say anything.
Just going strictly by the way PCC played SV I will take the Dores by 4 in a good one ,but IMO this one could go either way and I wouldn't be surprised at all.:howdy:
justabballfan Wrote:Just going strictly by the way PCC played SV I will take the Dores by 4 in a good one ,but IMO this one could go either way and I wouldn't be surprised at all.:howdy:
Wrong thread my bad, this should have been on the Hazard vs PCC thread.:HitWall:
Hazard looks like they are hitting thier stride at the right time of year.
Congrats Hazard
Dawgs are looking good !!!!!!!! GO DAWGS !!! BEAT PCC!!!
Some thoughts on the game.
Buckhorn played nervous.
Hazard got called for alot of fouls, and they still got away with alot.
It was quite rediculas.
Congrats on a good career Andy!
Hazard 69 Buckhorn 52

Hazard 20 21 15 13 69

Buckhorn 13 8 8 23 52

54th District at Leslie Co.
Hazard (23-7) -- Whitaker 11, Jones 11, Kidd 2, Back 11, Martin 10, Warren 13, Combs 10.
Buckhorn (20-9) -- Blank 10, Stidham 15, Couch 2, Colwell 4, Day 13, Gay 2, Neece 2, Kilburn 4
http://www.kentucky.com/
Listened to the game on the radio and had no clue Hazard would be as dominate as they was. When a team has 6 players in double figures, they will win every night. Buckhorn has a bright future for next year graduating only 1 senior.