Poll: Who will win the 15th
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Johnson Central
27.59%
Pike Central
13.79%
Shelby Valley
31.03%
Phelps
10.34%
Paintsville
0%
Sheldon Clark
0%
Other
17.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 15th
It'll be a good one!!! Thoughts?
Final Four
Pike Central
Belfry
Paintsville
Johnson Central
Phelps Hornets!!!!!
Have to go with JC on this one, don't see anyone beating them unless it's SV or Phelps but stranger things have happened.Confusedhh:
Pike Cenral
Shelby Valley
Phelps
Johnson Central
Pike Central
I will take JC.
Phelps
Johnson Central
Paintsville
Shelby Valley

...are my final four.
It's the luck of the draw/whoever wants it more.
But right now it could be anyone.

As for Pike Central, if they want to win the region they're going to have to step it up, especially after that loss to SV.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I think the Lady Eagles will win the 15th.

They have the most talent IMO and are on a roll right now.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I think the Lady Eagles will win the 15th.

Very good point. I'm going with the Lady Eagles also.
Betsy Layne is really pulling it together these past few games. Valley only beat them by 5. So they've got a shot. They were on a 7 game winning streak until the loss to Valley. JC has got a HUGE chance to win the 15th, but Betsy Layne can give them just as much as a challenge as anyone else. I'll take Phelps, BL, JC, or Valley coming out with the win.
Powerade_Girl Wrote:Betsy Layne is really pulling it together these past few games. Valley only beat them by 5. So they've got a shot. They were on a 7 game winning streak until the loss to Valley. JC has got a HUGE chance to win the 15th, but Betsy Layne can give them just as much as a challenge as anyone else. I'll take Phelps, BL, JC, or Valley coming out with the win.

i agree.
its johnson centrals to lose, but anything can happen during tournament time.
though, i could see valley, bl, or phelps pulling an upset & defeating jc. they've all got the talent to do so.
BL should really be one of the options up top. They were in the semis last year and gave JC a tough game up until the 4th quarter. They have really came together and have a chance at the title.

Valley, JC, and Phelps are also tough teams...it just be who wants it more on any given night.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I think the Lady Eagles will win the 15th.

You said it best my friend. Tonights match up aginst cross town rival Paintsville will be a good one though.