Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Miller start?
thats true. but liggins is just as good as porter handling the ball. he turns it over but not as much as porter. heck, might as well put meeks at point, hes gonna shoot it everytime anyway might as well let him start at one end of the court and take it on down and shoot. it would prevent 10 turnovers a game. id rather have meeks shooting 30 shots a game then porter giving the other team points. but like you said, it isnt goin to happen. im just saying its what i would do. or maybe im just saying this cause i just dont like porter being on the court. i dont understand why billy g isn't recruiting any good pg's. its all they need to be a top 25 team.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Liggins needs to slow down. He turns the ball over too much. He needs to take his time and read the court before he does anything.

Agreed. Sometimes he wants to go one on one too much and not run the offense.
Porter starts because he runs the team better then the other options. Liggins has more potential but hasn't played up to it. Besides, the last few games Porter has been shooting the ball pretty good.
I would like to see Miller start, but either way when he comes in he plays great, so as long as he is playing im happy.
Look at the game right now and there is your proof on why he should have started.