Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions for 2A State Title
Fort Campbell
belfry
come on all i here is belfry, belfry.there are 8 teams in this playoff i think that there will be alot of hard fought ball games coming in the next few weeks so dont count anyone out just yet. i am pulling for SC , go CARDS
xsharpxshooterx67x Wrote:come on all i here is belfry, belfry.there are 8 teams in this playoff i think that there will be alot of hard fought ball games coming in the next few weeks so dont count anyone out just yet. i am pulling for SC , go CARDS

well if thats your opinion then by all means express it.......personally for me, i think belfry has the best shot out of this region to win it, but i will say this, as long as a mountain team brings it home then that will be great
I agree with you Mr incredible. Belfry looks good and so does a couple other local teams. It takes some luck with a lot of talent anything can happen. I wish all our local teams a good luck and good health throughout the playoffs.
Ft. Campbell, Belfry, and Russell.
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:well if thats your opinion then by all means express it.......personally for me, i think belfry has the best shot out of this region to win it, but i will say this, as long as a mountain team brings it home then that will be great

:rock: :thumb:
Belfry has a tough o-line....which has been known to carry teams. Every team you see in the state championship game seems to have a 6'2" 245 lb. avg. on the o-line....make you think of anyone? Pirates are looking confident....they DO have a really good chance to get there. But, after they get there, its anybodys game.
Belfry
I will be pulling for the Pirates given the fact P-burg prolly won't make it past the first rd.
I thinking Trigg Co. may say other wise to what u all are saying !
But i think Belfry vs. Ft cambell.
I have to say I am rooting for the Pirates. :Thumbs:
Smokey Wrote:Belfry has a tough o-line....which has been known to carry teams. Every team you see in the state championship game seems to have a 6'2" 245 lb. avg. on the o-line....make you think of anyone? Pirates are looking confident....they DO have a really good chance to get there. But, after they get there, its anybodys game.

IDK about that, last year in the 3A state championship game, Highlands O-line's size wasnt very impressive, but they were fast and low the entire game, which made them very effective as a perimeter running team. But I see Leslie Co. beating Belfry if they play in the play-off's, i'm probably wrong about that, but I just dont see Belfry being able to cover all Leslie's receivers. But if Belfry beats leslie then they will beat Russell in the semi's and go to state.
Belfry vs. Fort Campbell in the State Championship game
eleveneleven Wrote:Prestonsburg will be lucky if they even beat East Ridge
prestonsburg may be having a down year but there not that down:wtf1:
Russell VS Fort Campbell
Fort Campbell winning by a landslide
Red and Black Wrote:IDK about that, last year in the 3A state championship game, Highlands O-line's size wasnt very impressive, but they were fast and low the entire game, which made them very effective as a perimeter running team. But I see Leslie Co. beating Belfry if they play in the play-off's, i'm probably wrong about that, but I just dont see Belfry being able to cover all Leslie's receivers. But if Belfry beats leslie then they will beat Russell in the semi's and go to state.

I respectfully disagree with the assertion you make. Belfry's secondary this year is porbably the best group for pass coverage they have had in quite some time. The least of my worries is their ability to cover receivers,,, what worries me about this group is their tackling in run support. Ironton depicted exactly how you must beat Belfry this year... you have got to play more physical, force Belfry into 3rd and long, and above all else have a stout running back who can shed tackles and get into the 2nd level of the defense.

This then leads me back to the topic where I say that Belfry advances to play Russell on the road where they lose a very close, hardfought game. Russell then advances to play Fort Campbell who defeats them in a low scoring affair.
Fort Cambell should win it
Well , as obvious as it is , I pull for Russell..
eleveneleven Wrote:Prestonsburg will be lucky if they even beat East Ridge

Man u have got to be crazy to say somthing like that !!!