Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery Co. 69 - Rowan Co. 58
Final.

Rowan is struggling a bit right now losing 3 out of their last 5 games.
Montgomery Co. is playing very well as they cruise to another victory over a good Rowan Co. club.
Montgomery is no slouch of a team. Rowan played hard and will be ready by tourney time.
Congrats Montgomery Co.
Rowan is definitely sliding. I had asked after the last game, anyone know if they are battling injuries or anything?
congrats, but I think Rowan still wins the 16th.
Luther Rackley Wrote:Montgomery Co. is playing very well as they cruise to another victory over a good Rowan Co. club.

CRUISE. . lol I hardly think they cruised in this victory. Rowan was up by one at half time. The game was back and forth the entire game till the last two minutes. Rowan had to start fouling and Montgomery hit their free throws. These two teams are a lot alike. Rowan IMO did not "slide" in this game. It was a very close nip and tuck back and forth game all game long. Some things Rowan did gave Montgomery fits, and vice versa. Would be very interesting if they played again. Congrats Lady Indians.
Stardust Wrote:Rowan is definitely sliding. I had asked after the last game, anyone know if they are battling injuries or anything?

Rowan is not sliding. They played the number 2 or 4 or 3 whatever poll you are looking at team in the state to the wire. Montgomery is a very very good team. Sure Rowan got dominated by Lex. Christain and didn't show up at EC. But in between those games they absolutely destroyed Woodford and Raceland. To answer you question. . . no they are not battling injuries.
Congrats Montgomery Co.
IMO Montgomery played an "off" game and still came away with a 11 point victory. Montgomery missed about 7 wide open lay-ups which I have not seen them do this season. They hit these lay-ups, Montgomery does cruise.