Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question to parents of all ages.
Would your teenage child to get a tattoo or allow them to get parts of their bodies not including the ears to be pierced?
I'm a teen, and I don't see why anyone my age would want a tattoo, unless they thought they were a hard-tail. lol. And I know alot of girls my age have their belly buttons pierced so....IDK...
I would let my son..I did it and I could'nt say he could'nt do something if i did it myself
My parents let me get my first tattoo at 15 and I am sure that to you that makes them bad parents but you have no idea how hard I had to work to show them that I was mature and responsible enough to make a decision like that for myself.

thetribe Wrote:My parents let me get my first tattoo at 15 and I am sure that to you that makes them bad parents but you have no idea how hard I had to work to show them that I was mature and responsible enough to make a decision like that for myself.
I am not judging anyone for what they do.
My post was just that a post.
Nope, my kids live by my rules at home. I have no tattoos, they cannot have tattoos while they live here. I have no issue with tattoos nor those that have them. I think in most cases they look cool, but it is my preference to not have one. Thus, my house my rules. Once they leave, I don't really care what they do.
Little Momma(the wife, the boss) Smilesays not until they turn 18..
I'm a teen and my parents probably wouldn't let me... however, i know many kids my age and a few years older that do have them. I also know many girls that have their belly buttons pierced that are only about 14, 15, and so on.
My parents wouldn't let me and i thank them for that, But I've been planing on getting one since Oct 16 just haven't saw anything i want yet.
Im a parent kinda .. my wifes pregnant and Im not gonna let my kid(s) get any tats b4 they turn 18. I did and i regret it.
once they turn 18 i will not care, however untill then it depend on their maturity and what the wife says lol Dont want to get thrown in the dog house. lol
Stardust Wrote:Nope, my kids live by my rules at home. I have no tattoos, they cannot have tattoos while they live here. I have no issue with tattoos nor those that have them. I think in most cases they look cool, but it is my preference to not have one. Thus, my house my rules. Once they leave, I don't really care what they do.

I agree, you live in my house you go by rules. I never had the desire, but if I did I would've have probably regretted it, because I am a lot more mature now than when I was a teenager. :Thumbs:
I would object to a tattoo, but I don't have a problem with belly piercing.