Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 49 - Shelby Valley 42
There was a personal reason. Would someone please close these. It amazes me how when people talk about certain teams off topic the thread gets closed. This thread is off topic.

Catfantic you have know idea what you are talking about. Please do not comment on the topic that you have no clue what happens behind closed doors. That ref will be scratched.
hootie Wrote:There was a personal reason. Would someone please close these. It amazes me how when people talk about certain teams off topic the thread gets closed. This thread is off topic.

Catfantic you have know idea what you are talking about. Please do not comment on the topic that you have no clue what happens behind closed doors. That ref will be scratched.

Would someone please tell the world what was the personal reason? I'm sure everyone would like to know.
Congrats girls!!
Shady Grady Wrote:Would someone please tell the world what was the personal reason? I'm sure everyone would like to know.
I would love to see just one thread where the losing side didn't blame it on the refs. Big Grin
who were the refs?:confused:
TheRealVille Wrote:I would love to see just one thread where the losing side didn't blame it on the refs. Big Grin

AMEN!!!!
TheRealVille Wrote:I would love to see just one thread where the losing side didn't blame it on the refs. Big Grin

Shady Grady Wrote:AMEN!!!!

This wasn't a bad called game imo. In a bad called game you are used to it by the end of the game. In this game emotions exploded because it was at a critical time to miss a call. Brittany had a runout layup and was fouled w/no call and ended in turnover. I'm sure you guys haven't ever left a gym dissatisfied.:igiveup:
Okay... enough on the "off topic" chatter on this one... We all have opinions and evidently some think a "personal" reason (without any validation) costed a game... Discussing the referee's in this game has nothing to do with the girls who played it... who scored what? Did anyone foul out? No one posted anything to that effect.....

This one is closed!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]