Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else?
Getting a prompt more than often saying the server is too busy? Anybody know what that means?
I would assume that it means that the site is growing pretty fast and pretty soon QQ might have to buy a bigger server or something...Help...:o
Well it means what it means....the server is busy.

Usually happens when we have a lot of visitors. I'm not getting the message, and I haven't gotten that in a long time, but it could be because we have close to 500 people browsing right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will it be something that QQ has to upgrade?
I have gotten it a lot.
Jshort5 Wrote:Will it be something that QQ has to upgrade?

It has been updated a few times since the creation of BGR. Not sure if the new upgrade has taken place yet or not.

A few weeks ago QQ was planning to upgrade the server to a 3.2 ghz server with 4 gb of ram.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happens several times a day
Stardust Wrote:Happens several times a day

It just now took me three resets just to get this posted:

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."
ComfortEagle Wrote:It has been updated a few times since the creation of BGR. Not sure if the new upgrade has taken place yet or not.

A few weeks ago QQ was planning to upgrade the server to a 3.2 ghz server with 4 gb of ram.

CE - I've got to beleive that this is a good problem to have. Meaning, it looks like the site is becoming very active.

LOOK OUT BGP :1:

Big Grin
Yeah, I get it a lot too.
I haven't got it in a long time but it means that a lot of people are browsing. QQ was planning to upgrade like CE said, pretty sure it hasn't happened yet though.

Keep refreshing with F5 until you can come back and talk to us I suppose.

ive got it a few times. but then i reload and its all good! lol