Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge @ Pikeville 2/9-Broadcast on 103.1 WPKE and www.wpke.com
The last game came down to the wire at East Ridge as Pikeville came away with a 45-44 victory.

I say that Pikeville wins by 12 at home this time around.

Predictions and thoughts?
Pikeville by 5
This will be a close game because both teams are evenly matched. IMO, Pikeville will have the home team advantage. The Panthers have stepped up since the last game between these two teams. Pikeville 58- East Ridge 50.
it will definitely be a good game. hopefully, and using hopefully carefully, ER will take this one. they need it.
Who ever loses this game will be in Shelby valley's bracket in the tournament so both teams really want to win this one!
i know, right? Wrote:Who ever loses this game will be in Shelby valley's bracket in the tournament so both teams really want to win this one!

Good point. Whoever ends up as the #2 seed from the old 59th will be opposite SV in the super-district tournament. Either team would also be favored to win that side of the bracket, which would put them in the district title game and guarantee them a better seed in the regional. So finishing with that #2 seed is a strong incentive.

These two are fairly evenly matched, but it's tough to beat Pikeville at home. I'll say the Panthers by 8.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another good game scheduled, in my opinion the game will go down to

the wire with the team that shoots free throws best winning it.
Should be a really good game and I'll take Pikeville at home by 8.

Best of luck to both!
I like Pikeville..63-56
Updates?
who's winning the match? haha
Started at 6:30 and not on the radio???
35 - 26 Pikeville leading with less than a minute to go in the first half

37-26 at halftime and it is on 103.1...why the late start? Girls game too?
37- 26 at the half

Officials stopped action with a Pikeville player down and East Ridge in possession of the ball, could have lost some valuable time to get the last shot off before the half.

Pikeville girls played Paintsville at home tonight.

Matt Clevenger with 21 first half points.