Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best offensive linemen
Who has the best line in the mountains
Easily the Belfry Pirates. At least within the Region.
Smokey Wrote:Easily the Belfry Pirates. At least within the Region.

Yes I agree! But you can't forget about the JC offensive line! They have helped produce 3000 (give or take 100) yards of total offense this season!
Big tyler hamilton p burg
belfry's is not by far the best they are good but this is a hard position to determine
I was the greatest Wrote:belfry's is not by far the best they are good but this is a hard position to determine

Belfrys line is huge. Hands down Belfry has the best line in the Mountains.
christv Wrote:Belfrys line is huge. Hands down Belfry has the best line in the Mountains.
so huge has nothing to do with it thgey are good but there is no way unless you sit and analyze every teams game tapes to determine
The best line I have seen in the mountains this year would have to be the boys from Pond Creek. Belfry is big, strong, agressive, physical, and quite mobile. I was impressed at how well they blocked untill the whistle, and they are just like every Belfry team has been if they catch you not looking your going to be eating dirt. But they were in no way taking cheap shots. They just play agressive fotball.
I have heard good things about JC's offensive line, but know for a fact that SC has a very good line. They are strong and physical and what they lack in speed they make up for in heart. They play as hard as anyone you will watch and continue to make all of Martin County extremly proud.
JCRunningMachine#17 Wrote:Yes I agree! But you can't forget about the JC offensive line! They have helped produce 3000 (give or take 100) yards of total offense this season!

Confusedhithappe 100%
everyone talks about the backs at Belfry, but the line is almost always the top in the region.
and of all teams that I have had the opportunity to see this season, no offensive line has impressed me like the pirates.
ttt
Johnson Central has the best line in the mountains. Ive seen belfry play, and i think JC is better.
Paintsville's J.J. Hensley is an excelent Center... he's only a sophomore... He has a lot of potential.
Belfry does have a tough o-line
I would say that JC has the best line. They have helped the Eagles produce a ton of yards this season. If it werent for the big hogs up front, then Blume wouldnt have 2/3 the yards he has rushed for.
Belfrys line is always good and are huge
I have not seen JCs line this year...but, with Blume's stats, you have to put them up there.
johnny porter is an excelent o-lineman for paintsville
well were not really from the mountains but Rowan has a good aggressive senior o-line... even though our schedule doesnt show it i would say they could compete with some of the best.