Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clarks JV
Who do you think will stepp up next year for the Cardinals from the JV team?
To be honest idk they need someone to step up right now after Anderson quit the team they haven't won a game... Maybe this shows something but idk.
Well iv been to a few Home games and i watched them play...some kids i think that will help the team are the two Jr...(well only 2 Jr that returned)
Nick Bowen and Todd Howell...both play well Bowen has the inside game and the Howell kid can shoot...The Harries Kid will be a big help as well
Ive watched all the games this year and Todd Howell and Nick Bowen are both good i see them getting some varsity time next year. Harris is good to and he sees a few minutes of varsity from time to time. But the JV team lost the best PG they had a few weeks ago.
They could use a PG....No one els can bring the ball up and set up plays.
In you opinion Bat_CAT11 who is the best on that JV team now?
Blue_MAN32 Wrote:They could use a PG....No one els can bring the ball up and set up plays.
In you opinion Bat_CAT11 who is the best on that JV team now?

I sent you a pm
I don't know about people stepping up from the JV team but I can tell you that I have heard first hand that Trevor Tiller will be a Cardinal next year!
From what I hear, he hates the situation at Paintsville and I know he would have all the freedom in the world at SC.
*Coeus* Wrote:I don't know about people stepping up from the JV team but I can tell you that I have heard first hand that Trevor Tiller will be a Cardinal next year!
From what I hear, he hates the situation at Paintsville and I know he would have all the freedom in the world at SC.

careful words like that will get stuff closed very fast on here and can hurt people
From what I have seen the Howell kid can shoot the ball and Bowen could play some minutes on the varsity if given the chance because SC isn't getting any points in the paint. Of course David Slone could also step up and help but it sure would be nice to see Tiller come back home.:howdy:
the tiller kid will not come to sc next year paintsville will give me anything, he already does as he pleases on the court. i just don't see it happening. as for someone to step up the harris kid is the best player on the jv team but sheldon clark will never be able to do anything as long as tyler lafferty is there,
The Tiller Kid could very well help the Cardinals next year
But i dont see him leaving P-ville.
The kid is good and I would say all the Cardinal fans would
welcome him back to martin county with out any thought:howdy:
IMO the best player on the JV team sits the bench. Howell can dribble,drive and pass very well. But it seems the won't play him as much as he needs to be played. Now Coach Horn is very close to me I know he man very well. Why he doesn't play Howell is beyond me besides maybe the fact the other other coaches tell him not too. I've never heard of not playing a kid that can shoot so well. And as far as losing their point guard, maybe if the coaches treated everyone on the team the same they wouldn't have to worry about losing anyone. Until SC realizes that playing basketball isn't about who you are it's about your talent and drive then no one will be allowed to step up. And technically if you never get the chance it's kinda hard to step up anyway.
CarD_Krazi_5 Wrote:IMO the best player on the JV team sits the bench. Howell can dribble,drive and pass very well. But it seems the won't play him as much as he needs to be played. Now Coach Horn is very close to me I know he man very well. Why he doesn't play Howell is beyond me besides maybe the fact the other other coaches tell him not too. I've never heard of not playing a kid that can shoot so well. And as far as losing their point guard, maybe if the coaches treated everyone on the team the same they wouldn't have to worry about losing anyone. Until SC realizes that playing basketball isn't about who you are it's about your talent and drive then no one will be allowed to step up. And technically if you never get the chance it's kinda hard to step up anyway.

This is true Krazi if you don't have a certain last name and money nothing is guaranteed on this team.