Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliott Co. 90 - Pineville 47
Final. 3rd time I have watched EC play, just happened to be visiting a friend in Richmond today and EC was very impressive again, however, I was disappointed in there coaches for not playing everyone on the bench in a blowout. They had 4 guys not to get into the game. In this lopsided score everyone should have played!!!! JMO
lcalum Wrote:Final. 3rd time I have watched EC play, just happened to be visiting a friend in Richmond today and EC was very impressive again, however, I was disappointed in there coaches for not playing everyone on the bench in a blowout. They had 4 guys not to get into the game. In this lopsided score everyone should have played!!!! JMO

I Agree.
Would you know where I could see some video on Elliot Co.
No Shocker, I was hoping the Mt. Lions could have pulled it off but Congrats EC!

Any Stats? How did Strange do?
Elliott is for real. I agree they should have played the other players though. Elliott is known for this though. Don't know if SV will be able to hang with them. But, you never know. Good Luck tomorrow EC.
Congrtulations Elliott
i like elliott co but you no they wont have the big 3 next year.. then teams will pay back not that mays should care i figure he might retire .. but elliott will be state champs this year in both tour
goood job EC
EC is the smoothest looking team I have seen play in a long time. My hats off to a very good team.
Elliott has not yet been tested yet this tournament. They were already the best team coming in, then they drew about as easy an opening two games as you could get. You could see both blowouts coming a mile away.

Congrats EC.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lcalum Wrote:Final. 3rd time I have watched EC play, just happened to be visiting a friend in Richmond today and EC was very impressive again, however, I was disappointed in there coaches for not playing everyone on the bench in a blowout. They had 4 guys not to get into the game. In this lopsided score everyone should have played!!!! JMO

This is the way Mays coaches, plain and simple. I've seen both sides of it. It don't matter if he is up 40, or down 40 (which has been the case until lately) He NEVER plays more than 6 or 7 kids. I'm not apologizing for him, cause I personally don't like him! But that is the way he has always done it.
Congrats to the Lions.
Congrats to EC.
No surprise here, congrats Lions and good luck!
Elliott Co. 19 32 21 18 90

Pineville 9 15 14 9 47

All 'A' Classic
Quarterfinals at Richmond
Elliott Co. (19-1) -- T.Knipp 8, Et.Faulkner 17, Ev.Faulkner 19, C.Knipp 12, Ferguson 23, Nickell 2, Flannery 3, Morgan 2, Ison 4.
Pineville (15-9) -- Tuttle 3, Cunningham 14, Madon 5, Strange 15, Fuson 10.