Poll: who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phelps
57.14%
Matewan
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps vs Matewan
who wins this game both teams are good but ill take the hornets by 10 Go HORNETS
I'll say Phelps by 8 in this game.
i will go matewan by 10. where is the game played at?
phelps is playin to many games outside of their region. why wont the play more teams inside the region instead of all these sucky teams outside of the state. they should be preparing for their district and the 15th region tournament
the real player44 Wrote:phelps is playin to many games outside of their region. why wont the play more teams inside the region instead of all these sucky teams outside of the state. they should be preparing for their district and the 15th region tournament

Sucky Team? Matewan? They have beaten Belfry 2 times this year they have a good team and this should be a very close game.
the real player44 Wrote:phelps is playin to many games outside of their region. why wont the play more teams inside the region instead of all these sucky teams outside of the state. they should be preparing for their district and the 15th region tournament

what are you talking about phelps has beat alot of teams in the 15th pikeville,belfry,and pike central they only lost to east ridge besty layne and prestonsburg and if you ask me they were all close games and one of there best players Dillion Stiltner was hurt during the prestonsburg game
PHS#1 Wrote:Sucky Team? Matewan? They have beaten Belfry 2 times this year they have a good team and this should be a very close game.

i agree most definately
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote:what are you talking about phelps has beat alot of teams in the 15th pikeville,belfry,and pike central they only lost to east ridge besty layne and prestonsburg and if you ask me they were all close games and one of there best players Dillion Stiltner was hurt during the prestonsburg game
belfry and pike central isnt playing good ball right now and the east ridge game wasnt a close one...they kindve beat phelps by 14 at phelps to end their little home court winning streak...and prestonsburg beat phelps by 14 and betsy layne beat phelps by 11...the only close one was against pikeville and phelps won by 3...so i dont see how they were all close
Phelps
Matewan for sure, they are really good this year.