Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video on Holmes?
I still have yet to see them play, so does anyone know where I can watch some online video of them playing?

Anything would be appreciated!
I know they were on TV the other day in NKY. I'm sure there is a link you can find that video some where.
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:I know they were on TV the other day in NKY. I'm sure there is a link you can find that video some where.

Try Wazoo Sports.com

Holmes vs Largo(Maryland 3a state champ)

http://wlwt.highschoolplaybook.com/media...334150ce92

Holmes vs Ryle(short but shows an pretty nice oop)

Thats all I could find from this year. There is more videos from last years sweet 16 but 3 of the starters left from that team.

Players to watch:
#24 Elijah Pitman, 6'7 Jr., Center
#33 Ricardo Johnson, 6'4 Jr., Guard/Forward
(On the 2 videos those are really the only 2 showcased but Ricardo's brother Jeremiah (#23) is also highly looked at by colegiate scouts)

Ricardo and Elijah were invited to UK's Big Blue Madness, but Eli couldn't make it.

Hope I was helpful
Thanks for the video Holmes/UKfan!
Thats what I'm here for.
I should be going to the game today against Scott high school(4th in the 9th region right now) and I will try to get a good video myself if possible and I will post a thread with the final score and a report on the game.
Holmes/UKfan Wrote:Thats what I'm here for.
I should be going to the game today against Scott high school(4th in the 9th region right now) and I will try to get a good video myself if possible and I will post a thread with the final score and a report on the game.

I think there was something on NKY.com, I'll look for it as well.