Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44
KCC was outcoached. Amburgey can't compete with Al or Hatcher. Powell might be able to compete with them now.
Overrated Wrote:No doubt.. Perry out-played them...and there was a little home cooking...Which doesnt matter. KCC played scared to death[Ive said that 2 or 3 times now] Perry was the better team last night..
They look like doors. I guess they move as fast as they can KCC was not scared, they were bored.
dore20 Wrote:Do you all have to make excuses? You lost because Perry flat out is a better team, get over it. And even if Knott did shoot better in the 2nd half, the only quarter knott scored more was in the 2nd.

Perry will prove to be the better team if they win region, and trust me.. that is a BIG if.
Blocked Shot Wrote:KCC was outcoached. Amburgey can't compete with Al or Hatcher. Powell might be able to compete with them now.

Obviously he can compete with Al, it is either him or the players.
Then what is Knott's problem? They started the season strong. what is going on in Knott Co?
PATS2011 Wrote:Perry will prove to be the better team if they win region, and trust me.. that is a BIG if.

Looks to me like they have a better shot than KnottSmile
is pcc ranked in state
eosborne09 Wrote:is pcc ranked in state

Yes, PCC is ranked 19th by Cantrell.

17. Hazard 77.7
19. PCC 77.2
25. KCC 75.4
congrats pcc.
knott was out played and out coached last night.
can't deny that, but i still think that kcc can beat pcc. it's just a matter of when. and before everyone starts all their "your crazy for thinking that" crap, remember that's my opinion. and i have the right to, my opinion Smile
okay thanks
nothing but net Wrote:They look like doors. I guess they move as fast as they can KCC was not scared, they were bored.

KCC was bored?
Aslan Wrote:KCC was bored?

Well it is boring playing from behind all night
dore20 Wrote:Well for one im not your honey, im a guy, and just becauce you roll like that dont mean i do. And we would only play each other once in the post season, so learn something about the sport bub.

Sorry Mr Weber, I'm not your bub, and I do know a little about bb and I was just saying 2 or 3 more times, just because. Don't be so techinal, Jesus. You think you know everyting.
congrats to pcc. knott is just not playing well as of late.
Knott County has just hit a bump in the road, they will bounce back..
congrats pcc
pccfan2009 Wrote:i told u all that buttermilk cant handle maggard he just cant do it....:moon:

Buttermilk can't do anything with the king :king:
If you wasent at the game, this is pretty much what happened.
:kneel:
Klay maggard to the basket...:ref2:..the hoop and the harm
Stardust Wrote:Knott Co. Central 5 14 8 17 44

Perry Co. Central 12 9 12 19 52

Knott Co. Central -- Stamper 11, Cox 21, Ratliff 4, Davis 2, Bartrum 6.
Perry Co. Central (15-3) -- Maggard 14, Mullins 9, Noble 12, D.Amis 4, J.Amis 11, Salyers 2.

Maggard 20 Rebs. Mullins 8 rebs. Alot of knotts problems comes from the lack of rebounding all their bad shots the guards put up. Just my thoughts...
boogieman Wrote:Sorry Mr Weber, I'm not your bub, and I do know a little about bb and I was just saying 2 or 3 more times, just because. Don't be so techinal, Jesus. You think you know everyting.

No but i know alot more then u
dore20 Wrote:No but i know alot more then u

Oh really, I would have swore you said in another post that you were only 19. I guess that explains it, kids do think they know everything. I've been around just a little longer than that, in fact I have children older than you. And I have been around bb all my life, so don't get upset if I'm doubting you a little.