Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 54 - East Ridge 30
Shelby Valley 14 9 12 19 54

East Ridge 7 5 6 12 30

Shelby Valley -- Perkins 17, Swindall 16, Salyers 6, L.Tackett 3, Coleman 8, M.Tackett 2, Mullins 2.
East Ridge -- Conley 5, McCarty 10, Fraley 3, Anders 4, Mullins 2, Field 4, Webb 2.

http://www.kentucky.com
good job lady Kats .
East Ridge couldn't throw in the ocean standing on a beach tonight. The talent is there, I don't even know what to say about why it's not been apparent lately.

Congrats Valley, well to bounce back
I thought Laura Perkins played a great game, played smart offensively and defensively. Brittany Swindall had great game too, she knows to attack the basket and does it well. ER had an off night but that happens to the best of teams. It certainly has happened to SV some also. Good to see Mini back. Pike Central @ Home Monday Go SV !
Good win Valley!Great game by Perkins but very impressed in the hussle from swindall.I've seen some good games from swindall but felt maybe this was her best one so far,on both sides of the ball.She was a lot more aggressive around the basket,if mini k can get healthy and stay healthy and swindall & perkins stay on the same page with one another, we might can redeem some of our loses later on in the season,when the big prize comes around.jmo good luck girls monday night
Congrats Valley
Good win SV.