Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Allen Central 1-23-09
At South Floyd. Any thoughts? IMO another close one.
I am sure it will be a good game. IMO the Raiders will take this one. Seems to be difficult to walk away with a win on the Raider Court.
Raiders been playing better lately, so I'm gonna go with the Raiders on this one, if they got a full crew out to play.
Should be a good 1 to watch.. hopefully SF has all there players eligible and what not.
They are all eligible.
This game will be a good one. South Floyd has a strong inside presence that may make it hard for Allen Central players to drive the lane. Allen Central will need to knock down the outside shots to win. Good luck to both teams.
i say south by alot south floyd is to good of a team for there recored i see them winning it all this year
23ukwildcats23 Wrote:i say south by alot south floyd is to good of a team for there recored i see them winning it all this year

Idk about winning it all but i can see them in the championship game.

All three games should be good games. SF has the edge because it's on their home floor. Allen Central C team has really improved. I look for them to give SF a battle.
eagle92 Wrote:This game will be a good one. South Floyd has a strong inside presence that may make it hard for Allen Central players to drive the lane. Allen Central will need to knock down the outside shots to win. Good luck to both teams.

Allen central can knock down some outside shots but they do try to go to the inside quite a bit