Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you work?
I work for the county where I live, I'm an Information Systems Analyst.

You?
I'm a telemarketer. I'm not one of the really bad ones though. I just call to renew people's free subscriptions to magazines that relate to their business field.
I resigned at my job as a Computer and Network Technician at Pikeville Medical Center last year after I was accepted to the MSIS graduate program at Morehead St. University. For extra cash I do maintain some network work, computer repairs and web design. My wife and I also run and maintain several internet sites. She brings in the bulk of our income. We are not rich by any means, but we get my just fine.Some of my most recent work was designing the MSIS website for morehead state university.
Its not 100 percent complete but its up and running.

http://www.morehead-st.edu/msis
I'm a high school business teacher.
I work in a produce market. Keeps me in shape.
awesome
im still in high school, but i volunteer at the hospitals in the summer* if that counts lol
I'm still in high school but this summer I will either go to Morehead for 4 weeks to take summer classes or work in the Circuit Clerk's office as a file clerk which is where my grandma works so.
I'm going to college.. I did an internship at the jail ..it was fun
Lexmark. I play with printers all day.
I won't work until I get out of college probably, unless I do an internship with a homocide unit or crime lab..
I'm probably going to get a job next year after I get settled into the college life. If I end up going to PCC then I'll either be pulling in shifts at Movie Gallery, Wal mart or somewhere like Big Lots or something but if I'm at EKU then it'll probably be in the mall or somewhere on campus...or both depending on how boring my life gets...and if I end up going solo...
I work at Paintsville Call Center, its nice to work, I like working Sometimes
IT Support for the United States Postal Service
Appalachian Fuels. I run the office.. I am the man.. lol
Rolleyes

CTD doesn't even work...he just sits around.
Appalachian Wireless. I sit and play with cell phones all day. I am currently a retail sales associate, but soon to be General Manager. Smile (I wish)
I work from as a website administrator ( what I mean is I create and maintain websites). I got a new one (courtesy of QQ's inability to focus on anything other than BGR...lol..) that I am working on. If anyone ever wants more information on how to work from home, various jobs you can do from home or how to start your own internet business then stop by http://www.homejobsformoms.biz ( The website is geared towards moms who want to work from home but this site I helpful to anyone who wants to work from home.) The information is general enough for anyone wanting to start a home internet business.
I did work as a bag boy at a local grocery store...but when I Injured my hand i was forced to quit but i was only making 5.15 an hour, but now my hand has healed and I start work at this place called "green wood: Log masters" as you know its a logging company. i was once employed there before but my education comes first...now that i am a senior i get to go back at a 8.00 salary just rideing a 450C dozer and hooking and unhooking the logs all day so that the dozer operator doesn't have to stop
I work for the largest financial institution in the world.

Any one care to venture a guess?

(My title: senior strategic analyst)
haha the IRS?
I thought the same TC I wonder if we're right.
I work fastfood. i get paid crap but they will work around my schedule
CatDawg Wrote:I thought the same TC I wonder if we're right.

hahah if so then i have a bone to pick with someone lol..:boo::yesno:
I know what you mean CTD.
I'm getting ready to put a Buy Here, Pay Here car lot in in Paintsville. I've been in the car business for 13 years and was a Sales Manager for 4 years. I'm lucky enough to find an investor to put this lot in.
CatDawg Wrote:I thought the same TC I wonder if we're right.

You guys are pretty close.

Citigroup (Well over 2,000,000 employees)
At least we were close.
I don't work, I'm going to college right now. I might get a job this summer tho.
CatDawg Wrote:At least we were close.

Not that anyone cares--but you may/may not know how close you actually are (Citigroup does a little work for the government). . . .