Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Middlesboro 1/17
What is everyone's thoughts?
Knox In A Close One
Miller With 30 And 15
Yeah, I agree. Knox should win this one. I'll take them by 10, good luck to both teams!
Middlesboro by 10. KC is barely above .500 Middlesboro is playing some great ball right now. People better not think this is a team from the past because this is probably one of the best teams they have had since they won Region in 1984. Antwain Brown, Blaine Green, Nick Smith will burn you all night.
Jackets08 Wrote:Middlesboro by 10. KC is barely above .500 Middlesboro is playing some great ball right now. People better not think this is a team from the past because this is probably one of the best teams they have had since they won Region in 1984. Antwain Brown, Blaine Green, Nick Smith will burn you all night.

Any season averages for Antwain Brown? I've heard some good things about him this year.
Jackets08 Wrote:Middlesboro by 10. KC is barely above .500 Middlesboro is playing some great ball right now. People better not think this is a team from the past because this is probably one of the best teams they have had since they won Region in 1984. Antwain Brown, Blaine Green, Nick Smith will burn you all night.

Clay beat Bell in the 84 finals.
Middlesboro beat Cawood in overtime in the 83 finals.