Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Hill 66 - Ashland 62
Good win for Rose Hill. Ashland is in some serious trouble with the schedule they have comming up.
Close one! A game Ashland could have won, but with Rose Hill playing some pretty solid ball, I'm not surprised that RH pulled this one out. That should set RH up well in the district at this point!

Congrats Royals!
I happened to catch the tail end of this game.Ashland was only down four or five points with time to pull it out,but listening to Dicky Martin you would have thought they were down fifteen or twenty points.His voice sounded so somber,you would have thought he was at a funeral.All he keep talking about was missed calls as though no matter what,the refs wern't going to let Ashland win.Did anyone else hear this
http://www.kentucky.com/601/story/613193...PIorderBy=

Rose Hill 15 17 12 22 66

Ashland Blazer 12 13 9 28 62

Rose Hill -- Bush 5, Turner 2, Gregg 4, Gambill 15, Malloy 9, Terry 16, Kennedy 11, Parsons 4.
Ashland Blazer -- Skaggs 12, Delaney 4, Whetsel 3, Bonner 29, Johnson 7, Withrow 7
mightydog Wrote:I happened to catch the tail end of this game.Ashland was only down four or five points with time to pull it out,but listening to Dicky Martin you would have thought they were down fifteen or twenty points.His voice sounded so somber,you would have thought he was at a funeral.All he keep talking about was missed calls as though no matter what,the refs wern't going to let Ashland win.Did anyone else hear this

Thats Dicky for you.

You should have heard and seen him after Russell beat them the other night.

With the schedule Ashland has comming up he better carry a hanky with him. There is going to be alot of crying.
The Tomcats got hot there for awhile, but seem to be on a slump here lately.

Congrats Royals!
Congrats to Rose Hill and Coach Bush! I know this was a big one!

Looks like Rose Hill has completely reloaded, by the way the youngsters are playing now, looks like they will be very competitive for years to come.

I would not doubt next year they will be at the top of the 16th.