Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 76 - Pikeville 54
Final
Congrats Lady Hornets!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
congrats phelps all-stars!
Yes way to go Hornets.....Those Phelps Hornets girls are going to be hard to beat this year......OH YEAH..................................
eldorado Wrote:congrats phelps all-stars!

Isn't that the truth!

Pikeville lost 4 or 5 seniors from last year and Phelps got 3 new starters from other places.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Coach Vanhoose actually has to build a program from the ground up with players that are from Phelps and come thru his JV system. Incidentally, who won the JV game? How was it?

Congrats Phelps on the win!
Way to go Lady Hornets on your win....
Good job Phelps.....
eldorado Wrote:congrats phelps all-stars!

haha,get over it! seriously, it really is enough.

And ukbadmammajamma, you could stop anytime also. You've made a big enough fool of yourself by the big fairytale post of yours on here then you turned around and got burnt by a much smarter person and obviously who had a lot more knowledge than you about pike county and what has went on. We all know who you are and I think it's time you grow up. Pikeville got beat and Phelps won. There's not a team around here that doesn't have a player that really shouldn't be playing there. Live with it, the Hornets are out to sting!:Clap:
uksports99 Wrote:haha,get over it! seriously, it really is enough.

And ukbadmammajamma, you could stop anytime also. You've made a big enough fool of yourself by the big fairytale post of yours on here then you turned around and got burnt by a much smarter person and obviously who had a lot more knowledge than you about pike county and what has went on. We all know who you are and I think it's time you grow up. Pikeville got beat and Phelps won. There's not a team around here that doesn't have a player that really shouldn't be playing there. Live with it, the Hornets are out to sting!:Clap:

Everyone in the region knows the story. It seems when people post the truth it is removed each time.

I think you might be surprised about me and you definitely don't know as much as you think.

I congratulated Phelps on their win in my post. I just don't agree with the "band-aid/quick fix" approach they have taken with their program as opposed to building one from the ground up like Ron Preece used to do over there. But, its their program to run as they see fit.

A final word though, once Hornets sting don't they die? LOL
ukbadmammajamma Wrote:Everyone in the region knows the story. It seems when people post the truth it is removed each time.

I think you might be surprised about me and you definitely don't know as much as you think.

I congratulated Phelps on their win in my post. I just don't agree with the "band-aid/quick fix" approach they have taken with their program as opposed to building one from the ground up like Ron Preece used to do over there. But, its their program to run as they see fit.

A final word though, once Hornets sting don't they die? LOL

Actually, no LOL.... only honey bees die after stinging! Smile
PHS95 Wrote:Actually, no LOL.... only honey bees die after stinging! Smile

Hornets get smashed or gassed with RAID at my house.LOL

A bee is a bee. It is what it is................LOL
Enough! Call me the Phelps Police or "whatever".... This thread is about the GAME! Please stay on topic!!

(Nature lessons aside)

Sounds like someone must have got stung by the Hornets.........or at least got a T, oops, that's what Hornet ends with........must have been a sting.

Hey look, it's a Butcher..........not just a regualr meat cutter pretending to be a former recriu....Coach

Sorry PHS..........some Momma's need to learn to control their children........

Anyway, I was at the game.........should have been a 30 point win or more.
AV22 Wrote:Sounds like someone must have got stung by the Hornets.........or at least got a T, oops, that's what Hornet ends with........must have been a sting.

Hey look, it's a Butcher..........not just a regualr meat cutter pretending to be a former recriu....Coach

Sorry PHS..........some Momma's need to learn to control their children........

Anyway, I was at the game.........should have been a 30 point win or more.

You post makes no sense at all.
ukbadmammajamma Wrote:You post makes no sense at all.
Sure it does. If you're trippin'. Cool
I think it does..........maybe you need to take it less personal, and write more children's stories...................it was pretty good, entertaining, but lacked the charm ones needs when dealing with Fairy Tales.

I've tried to figure out why you are wearing such a chip on your Blue and Orange shoulder. When you were on top it was all good, now teams have caught up with the Poke County program and you are having trouble dealing with it.

JR is a heck of a man, he takes crap at every game.......including the the little "I'm no Mr. Basketball" remark from the Pikeville coach........The problem is, he's at tiny Phelps and they are winning............grow up and act your age.
AV22 Wrote:I think it does..........maybe you need to take it less personal, and write more children's stories...................it was pretty good, entertaining, but lacked the charm ones needs when dealing with Fairy Tales.

I've tried to figure out why you are wearing such a chip on your Blue and Orange shoulder. When you were on top it was all good, now teams have caught up with the Poke County program and you are having trouble dealing with it.

JR is a heck of a man, he takes crap at every game.......including the the little "I'm no Mr. Basketball" remark from the Pikeville coach........The problem is, he's at tiny Phelps and they are winning............grow up and act your age.
nice post Smile
it was a great game, && both teams played hard.
congrats Hornets on ur win! :Thumbs:
I'm not sure of her name but one of the twins from pikeville #5, came off the bench and did a pretty good job.
Why didnt her sister play in the game?:confused:
AV22 Wrote:I think it does..........maybe you need to take it less personal, and write more children's stories...................it was pretty good, entertaining, but lacked the charm ones needs when dealing with Fairy Tales.

Again, sticking to thread title, congrats Phelps.
phsballer Wrote:I'm not sure of her name but one of the twins from pikeville #5, came off the bench and did a pretty good job.
Why didnt her sister play in the game?:confused:

You talking about the twins who came from Dorton? I think her sister hasn't played in a couplel years
Your right I was a bit suprised about you and as far as the post being removed whenever you got burnt right back in your same language it was removed FASTER than yours was. It was quite hilarious though everyone got a good kick out of it, I believe the t-shirts that were made after that post were the best though!

You are wearing a big chip on your shoulder though you must've got a good sting yourself. Smile

As far as the "I'm so Mr.Basketball comment" she's just jealous and arrogant and has got wayyy above her raising, but that's usually what happens when you enter Pigville. Smile
Congrats HORNETS!
FINAL WARNING!!!
Keep it on topic.....

Shady Grady Wrote:You talking about the twins who came from Dorton? I think her sister hasn't played in a couplel years
ohh, i thought it might have been were she had a baby.