Poll: Who wins the WYMT?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott Co. Central
57.45%
Perry Co. Central
42.55%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. Perry Co. Central
House Wrote:I think he was referring to someone earlier saying that PCC was overrated.

.... which they are not. PCC has been the most balanced and consistent team in the region.
RavenBoy Wrote:Well he scored 32 against the best team in Eastern KY, I dont think thats being overrated. Before you say it, Hazard will beat Pcc.

This is true, KCC got the best win of the tournament, beating Hazard. They accomplished way more in this tourney than anyone else. We proved ourselves to everyone we need to. GO PATS!
PATS2011 Wrote:This is true, KCC got the best win of the tournament, beating Hazard. They accomplished way more in this tourney than anyone else. We proved ourselves to everyone we need to. GO PATS!

Well i think Perry won the Gold..that may be the best win..lol
king360 Wrote:Well i think Perry won the Gold..that may be the best win..lol

I don' think so..., Hazard was the favorite, next to KCC, but the BEST win will come in march.
PATS2011 Wrote:This is true, KCC got the best win of the tournament, beating Hazard. They accomplished way more in this tourney than anyone else. We proved ourselves to everyone we need to. GO PATS!

I'm sorry, but the championship game was not played against Hazard, and last time I checked the championship was the ultimate accomplishment in sports.
:popcorn:
PATS2011 Wrote:I don' think so..., Hazard was the favorite, next to KCC, but the BEST win will come in march.

Where do you get that KCC was favored over PCC. This is a WYMT tournament and WYMT has PCC ranked above KCC. The best team won this tournament. Tate Cox was the best player in the tournament.... PCC was the best team.
Benchwarmer Wrote::popcorn:

lol............
House Wrote:Where do you get that KCC was favored over PCC. This is a WYMT tournament and WYMT has PCC ranked above KCC. The best team won this tournament. Tate Cox was the best player in the tournament.... PCC was the best team.

well, beat Hazard by 15 without amis, and we will talk.... well actually, you still have to BEAT Hazard first.
I give this thread about twenty minutes and it's done.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I give this thread about twenty minutes and it's done.

lol, my thoughts exactly.
PATS2011 Wrote:well, beat Hazard by 15 without amis, and we will talk.

I didn't realize Hazard was the ULTIMATE win...... nice to know, since I'm a Hazard fan.
Any Stats On This Game?
PATS2011 Wrote:well, beat Hazard by 15 without amis, and we will talk.... well actually, you still have to BEAT Hazard first.

Here we go about Stamper not playing
House Wrote:I didn't realize Hazard was the ULTIMATE win...... nice to know, since I'm a Hazard fan.

you guys have a good team, there is no denying it. The 14th has a quad of powerhouses that when they are hot, can take take down each other by however many they want to. Should be an interesting and exciting region.
king360 Wrote:Here we go about Stamper not playing

did I use it as an excuse.. no??????? PCC was the better team TONIGHT and I give them credit for it.
PATS2011 Wrote:you guys have a good team, there is no denying it. The 14th has a quad of powerhouses that when they are hot, can take take down each other by however many they want to. Should be an interesting and exciting region.

Now this I can agree with.
But i bet if Stamper played it would have been a different outcome in your mind huh?
king360 Wrote:But i bet if Stamper played it would have been a different outcome in your mind huh?

You nor I will ever know will we??? WHO KNOWS??? It could have or could not have.
PATS2011 Wrote:You nor I will ever know will we??? WHO KNOWS??? It could have or could not have.

Lets go with a big NOT!
king360 Wrote:Lets go with a big NOT!

i won't even say anything. I try to be nice when you consistently bad mouth us even when we give you credit for your win. I have never seen anyone who tries to start something after they get what they want.

This thread is probably not going to last through the night. So I will be the bigger person and just quit right now with these words:

Congrats PC, you guys were the better team tonight. Don't worry Patriots, get some rest and get ready for the 29th - rematch.
Go Dores!