Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central Fieldhouse Broken Into
Thieves broke into the KCC Fieldhouse

The Following was STOLEN

Over 90 Game jerseys
10-13 sets of Shoulder Pads
12 New Helmets (White with blue Michigan stripes)
Undtermined number of JV game jerseys

Varsity game jerseys are white/blue trim and blue/white trim with PATRIOTS on front.

If anyone has information contact Knott County Central High School at 606-785-3166 (David Stamper or Bobby Pollard) Knott County Board of Education @ 606-785-3153 ( Kim King or Larry Thornsberry) or Ky State Police @ 606-435-6069
A shame that such vandalism takes place. Someone knows and they will be caught.
That is a shame I sure hope they get caught.
Who would want that many jerseys and helmets anyway?..if anyone starts a football league soon i think you will know..lol
Hope Knott gets there stuff back though
What would somebody want with over 90 game jerseys? Crime is getting ridiculous in the mountains...
Whoever done this, I hope you get caught and get a VERY GOOD TAIL WHIPPING afterwards!
Pitiful,
I know how hard people work to raise the booster money to buy equipment and I hope they get caught and they get their equipment back soon.
They probably kept a helmet or two and a jersey for there house and threw the rest out on a strip mine somewhere.
This must have took some time to do, plus several people. That's a lot of equipment. Somebody will end up talking.
It's amazing that whoever done all this got away with that many things.

I'm sure it won't take to long to find out who done all this.
Dont Knott have security cameras around thier Field House?
Real Badman Wrote:Dont Knott have security cameras around thier Field House?
Will have soon!

Good news! Some of the equipment has been returned...well left in the parking lot at WKCB radio in Hindman...still some 30 varsity jerseys still missing as is 6-7 helmets and 3-6 sets of shoulderpads...hope they will drop the rest off somewhere
Good news! Hopefully they'll get it all back if someone is having second thoughts.
wkcb? why in the world would they leave it at the radio station? thieves never cease to amaze me!
What would you do with 90 jerseys, helmets and shoulder pads? Sell them to the cowboys? Come on people.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Glad they got some of there stuff back. Hopefully the rest will be returned as well.
Spartan4Life Wrote:What would you do with 90 jerseys, helmets and shoulder pads? Sell them to the cowboys? Come on people.

It was that darn sasquatch!!
Free BAlla 14 Wrote:It was that darn sasquatch!!

:lmao: ..lol
TongueoliceLig Go gett'em boys...
It really is ashame. You can just about bet it was students from the high school. There are a couple rumors floating around. No one knows for sure. The schools discipline level is not where it should be for young adults. Some of these troublemakers love to go and sit in EIU for the day. It seems like the students at Knott Central don't have a lot of respect.