Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP NFL MVP - Peyton Manning
I didn't see any threads on this. MVPeyton Manning wins his third award, tying Bret Favre with 3 for most all-time.

Did he deserve it?
Yes after the way they started the season i would have never thought of him to win it. But he stepped up and he lead his team to 9 straight wins and a trip to the playoffs, so yes i think he deserves it.
i think Drew Brees, Kurt Warner or Deangelo Willams should have got it but he was deserving.
I was really not expecting him to win this. To me, he had a quiet year. I would've thought Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, or Adria Peterson to get it. But oh well, Peyton did have a good year.
BatCat11 Wrote:Yes after the way they started the season i would have never thought of him to win it. But he stepped up and he lead his team to 9 straight wins and a trip to the playoffs, so yes i think he deserves it.

I agree 100% with you BatCat11
billybob21 Wrote:I agree 100% with you BatCat11
I agree. Peyton has absolutely no running attack at all. This cost them big time tonight. I would love to see what he could do with a good running game and a defence that could stop the run. He is the Colts but they can't win many superbowls without a defence or running game. Put Peyton with New England or Pittsburgh and he would have 4 or 5 Superbowl rings by now. He is the best to ever play the quarterback position and the Colts are wasting him because they will not spend the money to surround him with the help he needs.
No surprise here, although I kinda wished Pennington got it because he was basically labeled as a lost cause and look at what his team done. Oh well, Peyton got his third MVP award, and its a pity he couldn't help his team to victory tonight but he had a great game though.
guyfawkes Wrote:No surprise here, although I kinda wished Pennington got it because he was basically labeled as a lost cause and look at what his team done. Oh well, Peyton got his third MVP award, and its a pity he couldn't help his team to victory tonight but he had a great game though.
well i mean he did throw for over 4,000 yards for the 3rd or 4th time i think. he is the greatest QB in the league right now. i mean he has no help from the run game and he still has an amzing season. joseph addai is a good back but jus didnt get his game going this year. yes they did lose to the chargers but manning is still an amazing QB.
if Brady wouldst have gotten hurt he would of got MVP again . My answer does Peyton Manning deserve it i think not