Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most under-rated players in Floyd
thoughts?
Johnathon Mullins for Allen. He averages right around double figures every game for em.
Kannon Newsome From Wesley, 10 Points, 10 Rebounds, 2 Blocks, 2 Steals Per. Game.
I think that chase H,Blake S,and Tyler D from bl are
dylan hall is a good player for the raiders, avg. a double double
i heard he quit any truth to that
Tyler Daniels, Chase Hall, Blake Spencer from Betsy Layne, Kannon Newsome from Wesely, Dylan Hamilton from South Floyd
Lady Mustang Coach Wrote:Tyler Daniels, Chase Hall, Blake Spencer from Betsy Layne, Kannon Newsome from Wesely, Dylan Hamilton from South Floyd

I meant Dylan Hall from South Floyd, been around the Bobcats a whole lot, just a typo
yes, I think lady mustang coach meant dylan hall from sf. Hamilton is from BL
B. Williams from Adams
billbill Wrote:I meant Dylan Hall from South Floyd, been around the Bobcats a whole lot, just a typo

Yeah, I meant to say thats what she meant, if she is who I think she is, she is around the Bobcats alot and this was maybe a typo or she dosen't know the players very well at all. But in either case, I do agree with Dylan Hall being under rated.
I personally think the Helton kid from Sf is the most under rated under appreciated kid in all of floyd county. the kid is playing from the wing (deadly shooter) but can post like a big man. Kid never stops on defence.
Dylan Hall from South Floyd.
#3 Henson From Wesley, Starting To Play Some Good Team Ball The Last Two Weeks,making His Ave. & The Team Ave. Go Up.
tyler lewis from wesley he can drive for a easy two points grab rebounds anything for that team
Jonathan Mullins from allen
cannon Newsome from wesley
Dakota Justice
hey raider#1 i bet your dakota justice