Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 43 Evarts 12 Final
Final

Somerset continues to roll going into their big matchup with Lynn Camp coming up soon.
Congratulations Somerset and best of luck to them against Lynn Camp.
Wow how bout them briar jumpers
Way to go Jumpers. Did it go through all 4 qtrs. this week?
I went to this game and Evarts had 3 major mistakes in the kicking game early, a blocked punt for a touchdown, fumbled a punt (somerset recovered) while trying to make a diving-catch i'm not sure what that was about then the 3rd mistake was a snap over the punters head on the 12 yard line which set up a Scottie Newell touchdown. From the start evarts was flat and had no intensity kinda looked like they didn't want to play. But its another district win for the briar jumpers with the district showdown coming in two weeks.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
Somerset did a great job tonight of controlling the ball. They capitolized on Evarts mistakes. that's how ya win big :-D
Great win for my Jumpers. Good teams are the ones that take other teams mistakes, and turn them into points, and that is what Somerset did last night. They are on their way, and there is no stopping them now. Norman Cole and Newell, the top players in the district and maybe the region this year, and when you have players like that, you have to like our chances at winning the region.
looking good somerset:Clap: