Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Magoffin Co.
JC will roll past the Hornets.unless they get out hustled...go EAGLE!!!!!!!!:Clap:
The only way MC will win is if they out hustle Jc..which won't happen. After the game at Greenup, Jc is goin to come out playing great and lay it on MC by 20!!!!
JC by 15. After the Greenup game Im sure they will really hustle this game.
Will everyone be playing?
I have heard alot of rumors and I am a JC fan. Are they going through a little slump or do they have issues on or off the court? To much talent to have played the way they have for a few games! I hope they get thier act togather and play to thier potential. Need all the district wins!
No Chance for the hornets...JC by 20 hands down..MC will get the calls...the shots...and the are home and all this will save them from being beat by 50...no chance especially after the Eagles loss they had at greenup and the talk their coach gave them afterwards...GO EAGLES..
Mr. Postman Wrote:No Chance for the hornets...JC by 20 hands down..MC will get the calls...the shots...and the are home and all this will save them from being beat by 50...no chance especially after the Eagles loss they had at greenup and the talk their coach gave them afterwards...GO EAGLES..

Good information and I am with you! Sounds like Coach is adjusting attitudes an getting the focus back. These guys are too good to play like that.
MonsterMan Wrote:I have heard alot of rumors and I am a JC fan. Are they going through a little slump or do they have issues on or off the court? To much talent to have played the way they have for a few games! I hope they get thier act togather and play to thier potential. Need all the district wins!

They have that potential year in year out. Something happens from the transition from middle school to high school. They do dominate middle school and then turn out average teams as they get older. Maybe its where the high school changes coaches so much. Whats the average a coach stays 3-4 years? I agree, when the adminstration gets it act together then you can have a program comparable to the football team. Good Luck against MC.
Jc 81-70
What is kids name from JC around 6'5" or so and sophmore has lot of talent?
Not Ian Welch either.
media man Wrote:what is kids name from jc around 6'5" or so and sophmore has lot of talent
not ian welch either

Cody Parker
Thank you
I'll go with JC by 20 in this one. They better hustle this game. Good luck to both teams!
Eagle Eye Wrote:Cody Parker

He walked off the court during a game I saw. What was that about?
JC by 15
When is the game?
the game is sat..
palmer Wrote:He walked off the court during a game I saw. What was that about?

just had to cool off, he came back in the 3rd or 4th quarter and sat back on the bench... he was suspended for the greenup game for it so i guess it didn't go under the radar, that may be the reason it was a loss for them..
66 - 48 jc
J.Central better wake up AND FINALLY play to there potential. It seems to be the same performance from Central basketball year in and year out. Tonight would be a good way to start the new year off..I se them FINALLY responding and actually playing at 100% hustle for an entire game and winning by 19.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:J.Central better wake up AND FINALLY play to there potential. It seems to be the same performance from Central basketball year in and year out. Tonight would be a good way to start the new year off..I se them FINALLY responding and actually playing at 100% hustle for an entire game and winning by 19.

If Johnson Central can play 100% and hustle for the entire game, then they will beat Magoffin County by 30 or more.
jc by 15
outdoorsman43 Wrote:If Johnson Central can play 100% and hustle for the entire game, then they will beat Magoffin County by 30 or more.
no way they beat Magoffin by 30 in Salyersville i dont care how hard they hustle
does anyone know the score?
Miss Congeniality Wrote:does anyone know the score?
59-58 Magoffin wins
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:J.Central better wake up AND FINALLY play to there potential. It seems to be the same performance from Central basketball year in and year out. Tonight would be a good way to start the new year off..I se them FINALLY responding and actually playing at 100% hustle for an entire game and winning by 19.
Rolleyes
You really keep up with things dont you?

Regional champs in '06 and regional runner's up in '08.