Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats Pause top 10 for 15th
What does everyone think of the 15th region team breakdowns
I've not seen the Cats Pause yet. How are the team ranked??
Players
1. Landon Slone - Paintsville
2. Brandon May - Sheldon Clark
3. Ryan Johnson - South Floyd
4. Matt Maynard - Belfry
5. Brad Lowe - Pike Central
6. Jamie McCarty - Johnson Central
7. JD Vanhoose - Paintsville
8. Brandon Kidd - Betsy Layne
9. Mitchell Riddle - Shelby Valley
10. Michael Stephens - Prestonsburg

Teams
1. Paintsville
2.Johnson Central
3. Belfry
4. Shelby Valley
5. South Floyd
6. Betsy Layne
7. Pike Central
8. East Ridge
9. Lawrence County
10. Phelps
Sorry I don't see Ryan Johnson top 10 let alone 3. The teams will be intersting to look back on when teams that arent listed top 10 earn their way in to the top 10 list.
Dang

LC 9th. Can't say that I like that.
CatDawg; I don't know much about the dawgs, and havent seen them play in quite a while. Fill me in.
Congrats to Ryan hes a good player that deserves this...
I honestly haven't seen them play but a few games over the past few years. They're a real aggressive team and never give up. Lost a lot from last year and they had a pretty good team then but haven't heard much about the prospects for this year. Trying to get some info myself.
McCarty 6th:omg: :omg:

He's better than 6th.
I think Jamie should be 4 and move down matt to 5 and brad to 6 and the list looks pretty good. Ryan deserves it and I know a lot do not like him but as a player he is in the top 4 hands down.
no way..Mccarty is not even close to them all he does is set out at the 3pt line and shoot everytime he gets it, he cant take anyone 1 on 1
"THUNDERCHILD" Wrote:Sorry I don't see Ryan Johnson top 10 let alone 3. The teams will be intersting to look back on when teams that arent listed top 10 earn their way in to the top 10 list.

Ryan Johnson is as just as good as anybody in this region when he keeps his cool. lets hope he comes back with a new attitude this year.
Ryan is a good player
well first off i agree with everyone else ryan johnson isn't in the top 10 let along number three i think that people just dont give the people that deserve the publicity the credit like brandon thacker from blhs and BLHS in general they are way above a number 8 ranking by far
I've got to believe that Mitchell Riddle from Shelby Valley is one of the top three, ot four players in the region!
Brandon Thacker will suprise some people in this year. Last year he kind of laid back and let Simon have the reigns, really didn't turn up his game until the last three weeks or so of the season. Betsy Layne in general needs to step up and prove that they are contenders, alot of senior leadership on that team. Actually kind of suprised that they are #6. Don't get me wrong they are that good, probably better, but hard to be ranked if you don't make it out of the district.
I cant beleive they have phelps ranked and no PBURG????
Ya football 05, I thought the same thing. But that's OK, once the season gets going, the "cream, as they say will rise to the top". Phelps has been down somewhat the past several years. Maybe the young ones are coming into their own thru experience. Man lets face it, we all have a favorite team and or player we lean toward to support. Some of the players we may only see play once or twice per regular season and judge them on that time. The fans of that young man or team see's them play 20+ times in regular season. All the players mentioned in the top 10 are good players that have off nights and nights they can't miss. I just hope better sportsmenship is shown this season from all players. You never know someone you tick off on the floor may be a teammate in college.