Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT All Mountain Team Announced
i think Gregg Collins deserved some amount of credit along with Dustin Brown
I think that lewis should be recognized a little more
Just heard that the coach that coached Tim Couch said on the radio a while back that Channing Fugate was the best white runningback that he has ever seen. That is a great compliment. Channing just keep working hard and you will make it big. Just wait and see.
alfus21 Wrote:Daniel Harmon, honorable mention? Give me a break.

Harmon was better as a sophomore than anyone else on the list that I've seen. TBH if his line had even attempted to play in big games for him he'd have shown what he can do. Sure, they beat up on the Phelpses and the Betsy Lanes, but when Hazard came to town they layed down and died. When Belfry came to town they stayed in the locker room.

Harmon is probably the best athlete in all of eastern KY, and definitely the best RB. Fugate is close, sure, but if Harmon had Fugate's line to run behind, he'd have ran for 2k yards this year.

I don't understand why Bell, Belfry, and Johnson Central aren't the top defenses, in that order, but that's me.
Sarrr Wrote:Harmon is probably the best athlete in all of eastern KY, and definitely the best RB. Fugate is close, sure, but if Harmon had Fugate's line to run behind, he'd have ran for 2k yards this year.

I'm sorry but no. Harmon is definitely not the best athlete in east ky. You can look at such players as Hunter Adams, Austin Gearheart, Demetris Travis, Jordan Amis or Ian Welch that are better athletes then Harmon. Fugate is an absolute man among boys and thats why he had 3000 yards rushing. I watched Harmon a few times this year and while he is a good RB, he was not anywhere close to the best RB in the mountains. Fugate was the best the I saw all year long. While Pikeville's Oline wasn't the best, they were still obviously good enough to make it to the Regional Championship.
no love fo jc chase richardson or channing fugate for the first team
kentuckyfan1 Wrote:no love fo jc chase richardson or channing fugate for the first team

Both made first team.
Where is Justin Haddix for Breathitt(QB).
Congrats to Hunter & Logan Crowder on their honorable mention Smile Way to go guys!!!
Nefarious83 Wrote:Where is Justin Haddix for Breathitt(QB).

On the sidelines as a coach, I think you mean Jade Haddix.