Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott High 48 - South Laurel 46
Final.
Not surprised. Scott was rated highly by a lot of Northern Kentucky news sources behind Holmes, Highlands & Boone County.
I didnt see that coming, though S laurel would win this game.
I moved from scott county last summer, they used to be a run and gun team, do they still have the ability to run
I bet this game was a dandy. Congrats to both teams.
33boomer Wrote:I moved from scott county last summer, they used to be a run and gun team, do they still have the ability to run

I believe your mistaking Scott High for Scott County.
I thought these teams liked to run it up and down the floor. Seems like a low score for those kinds of teams.
I'd say Scott had to fight for this one, cuz the refs were all for SL in this tourny. SL has a couple of good players but they are not near good enough team that has been going to state for the last 4 years. I feel sorry for the other schools in the 13th because clearly SL coach has the refs on his side, those other teams don't have a chance. I was suprised SL didn't win this tourny because of that reason, but Scott fought hard enough and won, good job. Corbin still looks like the team that should come out of the 13th this year, but it is still early in the season. I wish them lots of luck, with refs lilke that they will need it.
sassy Wrote:I'd say Scott had to fight for this one, cuz the refs were all for SL in this tourny. SL has a couple of good players but they are not near good enough team that has been going to state for the last 4 years. I feel sorry for the other schools in the 13th because clearly SL coach has the refs on his side, those other teams don't have a chance. I was suprised SL didn't win this tourny because of that reason, but Scott fought hard enough and won, good job. Corbin still looks like the team that should come out of the 13th this year, but it is still early in the season. I wish them lots of luck, with refs lilke that they will need it.

If the refs we're on his side then why didn't they win this game?
sassy Wrote:I'd say Scott had to fight for this one, cuz the refs were all for SL in this tourny. SL has a couple of good players but they are not near good enough team that has been going to state for the last 4 years. I feel sorry for the other schools in the 13th because clearly SL coach has the refs on his side, those other teams don't have a chance. I was suprised SL didn't win this tourny because of that reason, but Scott fought hard enough and won, good job. Corbin still looks like the team that should come out of the 13th this year, but it is still early in the season. I wish them lots of luck, with refs lilke that they will need it.
Unless the calling got very bad in the 4th, I didnt think it was bad at all threw the first 3 quarters. What calls do you think was bad?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Excellent win for Scott. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the 10th. I'm looking forward to the GRC game.
Stardust Wrote:Excellent win for Scott. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the 10th. I'm looking forward to the GRC game.

I agree, but I do think that they will still have a tough time with Mason County again.
^ When does Scott and CCHS hook up?