Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins the AFC East?
Imo the the Phins are goin to win this year. I am so proud of the team to go from last to first in thier divison. Also Chad Pennington has resurrected himself after being let go by the Jets. So I hope the Dolphins can take care of bussiness this week against the Chiefs and I believe Pennington is going to get revenge on the Jets. Go Phins!!!!
I agree....I think the Dolphins has a good shot at winning.
Fins
Miami.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
The Miami Dolphins have a decent chance, but I think the New York Jets will win. It'll be hard for the Dolphins to beat the Jets at New York. Might I remind you that the NYJ already beat the Dolphins at Miami.
It's going to come down to a tie-breaker because none of the three division leaders will lose this week and then New England will beat Buffalo next week and Miami will probly beat the Jets (I just think Miami's defense is solid and their offense is too versatile to stop).

So, New England or Miami, but I'm not sure who owns the tie-breaker and I'm too lazy to look it up.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'm going to say the Jets, but I hope Miami and New York go to the playoffs and the Pats get left out but I doubt it will happen that way.