Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Moves of the Year
cox is one of my favorite players in the region, but the cross over stepp put on him was sick, looked like he snapped his ankles, and to add insult to injury, he knocks down the three!!!! nice move clint.
bluegrass15 Wrote:cox is one of my favorite players in the region, but the cross over stepp put on him was sick, looked like he snapped his ankles, and to add insult to injury, he knocks down the three!!!! nice move clint.

Didn't help JBS get the win did it?
A more proper name and subject for this thread may have been..."Best Ball Handlers"

Regardless, watching kids handle the ball well makes me remember some of the stuff Rondo used to do to people...just wasn't fair...poor kids, lol
Chris Gibson at South Floyd's practice about a week ago! You just had to see it --- it was Jordaness! Smile Smile Smile
EasternAlum Wrote:A more proper name and subject for this thread may have been..."Best Ball Handlers"

Regardless, watching kids handle the ball well makes me remember some of the stuff Rondo used to do to people...just wasn't fair...poor kids, lol

I can only imagine.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Didn't help JBS get the win did it?

:lmao:
lol everyone is just a smart elic on here anymore, what happen to the old BGR? all these little kids starting to get on my nerves.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:lol everyone is just a smart elic on here anymore, what happen to the old BGR? all these little kids starting to get on my nerves.

didn't mean anything negative by this thread, just thought it was a great move. never thought i'd see clint make a move like that.
i thought that on bgr you could express your own opinion. i was just bragging on a boys move.
anyways, not trying to bash kcc kids, i think tate is a great point guard. great win kcc and great move clint.
didn't mean it to the thread sorry. i was meaning some of the replies on here is was a nice move no doubt.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Richie Tackett of Betsy Layne, did an up-and-under on the big guy from East Ridge earlier this season. Don't know if any others seen it, but that was a very nice move.