Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Pikeville 12/21
Game is apart of the Country Music Highway tournament @ Johnson Central.

Gametime: 5 p.m.
Rematch from the first game of the year. I think this game will be better than the first. Prestonsburg had a lot of turnovers when the teams first met and it was the first game for the football players that play. With football out of their systems i see Prestonsburg winning this one by 4.
Oh ok KHSAA has there schedule mixed up it says we play Pkeville Saturday. It says nothing about the JBS game. lol But I think Pburg has inproved and the football players are getting more into the basketball mode so I think Pburg win this rematch by 5.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:Oh ok KHSAA has there schedule mixed up it says we play Pkeville Saturday. It says nothing about the JBS game. lol But I think Pburg has inproved and the football players are getting more into the basketball mode so I think Pburg win this rematch by 5.

All my information comes from a player.
I will take a more motivated Prestonsburg team this time around in the rematch. 62-54
Prestonsburg really cost themselves the first matchup between the two because of missed free throws (11-28), so I'll take Pburg by 8 in this matchup.

Best of luck to both... Go Blackcats!
This will be a good game. I say it will go back and fourth for awhile. But in the end I say the Blackcats pull away with a win. Blackcats by 6.
Im going to take the Blackcats by 5+
I'll take Prestonsburg by 8+, then team is more motivated then last game all players are starting to improve.
The teams will be playing in three straight days and this could be a factor. Good luck to all teams.