John M. Stumbo
Zack Tackett 22 - Big strong kid
Lucas Hamilton 9
Blake Williams 3
C. Smith 2
Tanner Martin 1
Houston Hall 1

MCA improves to 3 - 5 overall and 1 - 3 in Floyd County Conference

John M. Stumbo won the B team game 40 - 25, MCA falls to 0-4 overall and 0-4 in Floyd County Conference
MCA 3 - 11 - 7 - 4 = 25
JMS 8 - 9 - 11 - 12 = 40

MCA
Tyler Stumbo 9
Zack Clark 7
Matt Kidd 4
Subash Gutti 4
Manvir Bhagrath 1

JMS
C. Smith 9
B. Slone 9
Blake Williams 12
Houston Hall 4
Barry Marrow 2
T. Hamilton 2
A. Tackett 2

MCA won the C team game 28 - 16, MCA improves to 4 - 2 overall and 3-1 in the Floyd County Conference
MCA 12 - 8 - 6 - 2 = 28
JMS 4 - 2 - 4 - 6 = 16

MCA
Matt Kidd 10
Tyler Stumbo 10
Zack Clark 4
Subash Gutti 4

JMS
Austin Newsome 4
John Newsome 4
Dillon Newsome 4
Gage Tackett 2
James Frasure 2
the a team had a great game they have a great starting 5 is in really good condition because they have to play the whole game because of lack of subs
i heard goes with a 2 guard 3 forward playing style at point matthew I. a good scoring guard and a good defensive player at 2 guard alex d. a tenacious defensive player and a nice three point shooter at the corner. at one forward john g. a good post player also has anice out side game at another forward Ian h. can use both hands on low post shots and has a nice driving game and is a good shooter
mcas starters are really starting to click
Mca goes with a 2 guard 3 forward lineup at point matt I. a good scoring and defensive guard at 2 guard alex d. an excellent shooter and defensive player at one forward john g. good post player and an excellent outside and a good all around scorer game at another forward Ian h. a good low post game. and can shoot the ball has a dirk nowitzki like touch away from the basket and can use both hands around the basket
lol, big MCA supporter J.C. Green?
Great job MCA
Great Job MCA...You all have really surprised me this season with your alls play...Keep it up.
Wow, MCA is suprising. lol.
I remember playing against Zach Tackett from JMS. Hes tough, but if your not tough back, theres no chance. I myself at the time was 110 lbs, 5'8 playing post against him(dont know why lol). And No Doubt gave him a challenge, Let me comment I used plenty Icey Hot that Night! haha.
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Wow, MCA is suprising. lol.
I remember playing against Zach Tackett from JMS. Hes tough, but if your not tough back, theres no chance. I myself at the time was 110 lbs, 5'8 playing post against him(dont know why lol). And No Doubt gave him a challenge, Let me comment I used plenty Icey Hot that Night! haha.

Lol...I'd say you did use alot of icey hot...This kid is a very physical player and is a very talented athlete.(Football and Basketball)
I have seen this team play a time or two they can be a force at times , seems to me they play there best when playing great defense.
way to go mca but i think you all are a little over rated but look at all the good teams like betsy layne or wesley go play one of them
blackcat 21 Wrote:way to go mca but i think you all are a little over rated but look at all the good teams like betsy layne or wesley go play one of them

Hey now. Lets tone it down a bit, remember this is about kids in middle school.. Nobody has said MCA was a force to be reckoned with. But they have played good all year, cut them some slack. If I recall they only lost by 1 to Adams. And Adams is a good team.
congrats MCA....Stay tough JMS..