10. Waggener
11. Fern Creek
12. Christian Academy of Louisville
13. Collegiate
14. Atherton
15. Kentucky Country Day
16. Whitefield Academy

Top 3 Notes:
I'll give J'Town the edge for the time being. Their true ability will be seen at the KOB, as they will finally have the services of Aaron Cosby and next semester they will get their head coach back. Until that point I can't take them out of the 1 spot.

Eastern is looking better than most expected at this point in the season. They have a good amount of talent and experience to mix with the young athleticism they possess. They will be dangerous and their matchups with Ballard and J'Town as well as their performance in the LIT will reveal the dominant force in the 7th Region.

Ballard has had by far the toughest early season of the group, but they have also had the greatest challenge. Renner always has his boys playing, regardless and in the 7th region the top 3 teams really don't like each other. Anything can happen in those games.

Comments/Opinions anyone?
That looks to be very accurate and I don't believe that mine would look any different.

This is a very talented region with some very good teams, its a shame that only one of them can make the Sweet 16.
Manual doesn't lose to Trinity if Jenkins plays. Power tankings don't take injuries and players out into consideration. They are still a top 5 team in the state.
BUHoops Wrote:Manual doesn't lose to Trinity if Jenkins plays. Power tankings don't take injuries and players out into consideration. They are still a top 5 team in the state.

This is my personal opinion and has nothing to do with anyone else. How can you say what I did or didn't take into consideration?

I took into consideration that Jenkins was out against Trinity...ergo Manual is still ranked ahead of them.

If you are disagreeing with Ballard ahead of Manual, I understand that, I placed them there because of how tough Ballard played Scott Co until the end in my opinion.

I also took into consideration that J'Town is playing without Cosby and their head coach.

I feel that with the exception of having size inside with the 6-10 Nikolic, Manual is a one trick pony of sorts. Jacob Jenkins is a great player, don't get me wrong, but if you take the best player off of other top teams in the state (i.e. Scott Co., Holmes, J'Town, Eastern etc.) they don't have as much of a drop off and in my opinion probably wouldn't have lost that game.

J'Town has shown no weakness even without Cosby on the floor and Morrow on the bench, and Eastern is flying above everyones expectations.