Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes 70 Scott County 65
Final from Northern Ky University. Upset???
Well Scott was ranked #1 in state and top 20 in nation, so yes. I would think this is an upset. Congrats Holmes!!!
Billy G. was at the game tonight. He is probably thinking how much heat he is going to take from the KY faithful for recruiting slow footed Dakotah Euton.
Congrats Holmes. I cant wait till March!
Dakotha Euton will be ready to play for the big blue and will make a great player in Lexington.
courtdog Wrote:Dakotha Euton will be ready to play for the big blue and will make a great player in Lexington.

I do agree!!!
WOW! Come tournament time Holmes should be a tough bunch to handle
I would call this one a mild upset. Not really a suprise but Scott County was definitely the favorite.
I wouldn't really call it that big of an upset it's still early in the season and teams are still trying to get a fill for there type of play. What is surprising is Scott County has already lost two game this season. How many did they lose last year?
WOW this really surprises me. Congrats to Holmes. Any Stats.
courtdog Wrote:Dakotha Euton will be ready to play for the big blue and will make a great player in Lexington.

I don't agree. This is rediculus and Euton will never be able to play with teams in the SEC.
I would consider it an upset but the bottom line is that Scott County has lost two games, one then to number one Duncanville, Texas. In both games Phares has not been a factor due to foul problems so if the Cardinals are to win the state title then he has to stay out of foul trouble.:flame:
Anytime Scott takes one one the chin you have to like that.Smile
candyman Wrote:I don't agree. This is rediculus and Euton will never be able to play with teams in the SEC.

I agree that it is a lil rediculous right now, but I wouldnt say he will never be able to play with the SEC teams. He does have alot of work to do though.
Jed Clampett Wrote:I would consider it an upset but the bottom line is that Scott County has lost two games, one then to number one Duncanville, Texas. In both games Phares has not been a factor due to foul problems so if the Cardinals are to win the state title then he has to stay out of foul trouble.:flame:

We have a winner! Yes Scott Co. is loaded with talent, but Phares is the difference maker on the team..
Who does Scott County have that can step out and knock down a 3 consistently besides Euton?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Who does Scott County have that can step out and knock down a 3 consistently besides Euton?

I personally wouldn't call Euton consistent... But you have Flannery, Guyn (who is as consistent as Euton) and a younger kid whose name escapes me at the moment......I believe he is a Freshman.
letthebighogroot Wrote:I personally wouldn't call Euton consistent... But you have Flannery, Guyn (who is as consistent as Euton) and a younger kid whose name escapes me at the moment......I believe he is a Freshman.

Oh, I watched some of the Duncanville game and didn't really think that Scott County was much of a threat from the outside.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Oh, I watched some of the Duncanville game and didn't really think that Scott County was much of a threat from the outside.
They aren't.......Unless they are hitting... Personally I think Holmes is the better team...............They don't have to hide Euton on defense!
Scott County will have produced the 2 worst players in UK history after Euton get there. Smile Jared Carter, your the other one.
I said before that holmes is the only team in kentucky who could match up with Scott Co. I was hesitant to think this after the Bryan Station loss, but they must be for real, I guess Bryan Station is pretty darn good as well after looking at some of these scores. The 11th may be more competitive than advertised.
I would have liked to watched this game.
Is scott co overrated or just have an off night?
33boomer Wrote:Is scott co overrated or just have an off night?

Scott Co is not playing well. Holmes is very good. Scott County has been over hyped by the media and message boards. This is not SCs fault. Its just a fact. Any team in Ky can be beaten by another good team.