Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Allen Central 12/16
BigChew Wrote:I think if the players, parents, and fans give Coach Mark Martin a chance, he will show them success in the long run. Yeah, it's been a rough start but you can't put the blame on Coach Martin for being put in a position that he had nothing to do with. It wasn't up to him to get rid of the previous coach, he was just hired into that position. I think it would be hard to find anyone that puts as much dedication and heart into coaching as Coach Martin - not only does he strive to win, but tries to make the best players out of each person that plays for him. People need to know both sides of the story before making judgements! Coach Martin will make a run come tournament time. He did every year while coaching the girls.
Yep! Johnny's gone and isn't coming back! Facts are facts... no matter if Mark Martin leaves or stays the fact still remains that Johnny is GONE and ISN'T coming back! Give Mark Martin a chance and move on people. Rolleyes
I can't stand a quitter..I don't care who it is..
If you had read, they did not quit
If Mark practices them so hard why does the announcer on the radio every game , say the Rebels run out of gas in the 3rd quarter they must not condition. Players tell me his practices are very weak, and don't compare too Johnny. Sounds like you are just a MARK fan.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I can't stand a quitter..I don't care who it is..

They didnot quit Mark and his buddy sis Hall forced them out just like Josh Prater. They don't want anyone there that liked johnny. Any other questions?
Yeah..I have plenty..Maybe they were forced off because of the attitude that many are saying on here....If so, maybe they have found a coach who will not put up with that BS!
Sounds like you and Mark are pretty tight. lol
I have no idea who Mark is...I am from Letcher County..and could care less, but I am just glad to see a coach stick to his guns!
I really don't understand why you want to get on this site and continually have nothing but negative things to say about a coach. If you don't like him personally that is definitely your right, but why not keep that to yourself and just say nothing. You may be the biggest fans of the previous coach and feel that what happened to him was not right, but again, Coach Martin had nothing to do with that. He has proven himself as a coach and will do fine at AC if given the chance. But if past players as well as present can not get past what happened with the previous coach and support the present coach and team, the program is not going to go anywhere no matter who the coach is. Give it a break!!
BigChew Wrote:I really don't understand why you want to get on this site and continually have nothing but negative things to say about a coach. If you don't like him personally that is definitely your right, but why not keep that to yourself and just say nothing. You may be the biggest fans of the previous coach and feel that what happened to him was not right, but again, Coach Martin had nothing to do with that. He has proven himself as a coach and will do fine at AC if given the chance. But if past players as well as present can not get past what happened with the previous coach and support the present coach and team, the program is not going to go anywhere no matter who the coach is. Give it a break!!

Well i agree that ppl need to move on, but Mark has not proved himself YET. He has as a girls coach, but boys bball and girls bball is like night and day