Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3A 2009 1-7
FBALL Wrote:I think Mason County will be a team to watch next season.

I agree. I think Breathitt can handle them.
Reason for saying Breathitt Co. Bobcats returning to Championship Game is that they have the Core of their team(12-14) returning,and with some help filling in on Offensive line and at Linebacker on defense they should be just fine,Hard work in weight room and tough summer work-outs and camps will prove lots wrong,Bobcats will be ranked at top if not top because of their returning players and when you add a year with the year they have under their belts,Central will be there also..
redcoach Wrote:Central is two time defending champion and they are 5th in 3A? They don't lose that much. Still have #5 that scored in the championship game, #17 that scored in the championship game, #4 that scored in the chamionship game, #2 that scored in the championship game. Also #4 is a heck of a linebacker. There are not four mountain teams that are better than Central. Probably not one.
i agree putting central 5th is retarded. they are the number 1 team in 3a no question. breathitt is 2nd. and from there it could go anywhere but probabaly belfry 3rd.