Phelps @ Sheldon Clark
Thoughts,predictions?
Should be a good game what day is this on
12/16
phelps by 12+
PHS#1 Wrote:phelps by 12+
Phelps by 20+
Lady Hornets.
You ask for thoughts and predictions. That is a lot like speculation and runs the risk of being closed by PHS1986. Therefore, I would like to speculate that Phelps will win by more than ten I probably shouldn't. Seriously Coach Rice is a great Coach and will keep the game close but the Petercreek Allstars will be too much in the end.
crawdad Wrote:You ask for thoughts and predictions. That is a lot like speculation and runs the risk of being closed by PHS1986. Therefore, I would like to speculate that Phelps will win by more than ten I probably shouldn't. Seriously Coach Rice is a great Coach and will keep the game close but the Petercreek Allstars will be too much in the end.

The only reason I would close a thread is if there is a direct violation of the rules of the site. Also, I do delete posts made by posters who post off-topic, bash players, coaches, and who spread rumors such as illegal activity. So, with that being said, post your true opinion. As long as you are within the guidelines of the site, your post will stay and the thread open.

**(FYI, I'm not the only moderator on here who closes threads. We ALL do our jobs on here to maintain the site in an orderly fashion)
Thank you!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Lady Cards by 5. They'll be fresh off their loss from JC and will come out of the gates hot.
I'm gonna take Phelps by 7+
As a one of the coaches of the Phelps Lady Hornests I am not gonna make a prediction. However, I will say that I wish SC the best and may the best team win.
I'm going with the lady hornets on this one. SC is tough this year, but I believe Phelps may still be looking for revenge from last year when SC came back from 20+ points behind to win in 2nd overtime. It'll be a tough one for either team and very possibly close, but if Phelps plays team ball as they did in the PCC game, they shouldn't have any problems... GOOD LUCK HORNETS!!!
SC is never an easy place to play, however I have Phelps in this one by 13 pts.
Lady Cards by 7