Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fort Campbell 26 Newport Central Catholic 23
FinalCool
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
What a game Andrews from Fort Campbell is something special he is defiantly has to be in the mix for Mr Football next season.
Is it too late to vote for Andrews for tonight's Heisman Trophy? Big Grin
congrats to fort campbell
andrews is the man!!! congrats
congrats...is andrews getting any college looks?
bluegrassballa Wrote:congrats...is andrews getting any college looks?

He is in the Rivals database with interest from UK, Vandy, and WKU. But I have a feeling that will change after this game and if he does any of the camp scene this summer.
I figured this would probably be the best game of the 6. I picked NCC but great job by Fort Campbell.
Nice job Ft. Campbell!!
This game was hard fought by fort campbell, they overcame all the adversity the game threw at them(including the refs)the game could have been over by the 3rd quarter but the refs made a bad call on a screen (ruled it a fumble)but FC overcame the refs......BTW whats up with the NCC coach nd there team, there coach would not shake FC's Coach hand and he almost didnt let his team shake fort campbell's teams hand, and i hear they left the runner up trophy on the field......pure classless, maybe the old age is catching up to him
Good win for Fort Campbell.
Epic Battle!!!!
IMO, this was the game of the finals. NCC never really did a whole lot offensively but the defensive effort to keep the game close was great. I was hoping that the 'Breds would pull it out, but Ft. Campbell is loaded with athletes and just made a big play at the end on the HB pass. Congrats to the Falcons.
This one was anyone's game. Sorry to see NewCath lose because a lot of these kids played with my son in the FTJFL, but Ft. Campbell is the kind of team you want to lose to. Loaded with talent and class. Congrats to the Falcons once again.
Congrats Ft. Campbell!
4thndinches Wrote:This game was hard fought by fort campbell, they overcame all the adversity the game threw at them(including the refs)the game could have been over by the 3rd quarter but the refs made a bad call on a screen (ruled it a fumble)but FC overcame the refs......BTW whats up with the NCC coach nd there team, there coach would not shake FC's Coach hand and he almost didnt let his team shake fort campbell's teams hand, and i hear they left the runner up trophy on the field......pure classless, maybe the old age is catching up to him

The call the ref made was the right call, it was one yd behind the line of scrimmage, even the announcers on tv said it was after several replays. The game I watched, NCC was the ones with adversity which they caused them selves with all the dumb penalties. Do not know about the poor sportsmanship you talked about, sure hope it did not happen. Congrads Ft Campbell, you have a heck of a team the last couple of years!
thats not the thing on the fumble, the thing is i reallllly thought i heard them blow the whistle when he dropped it....But oh well it's over now and Fort Campbell won..Big Grin